Chapter 5: Rose and Adrien

A few weeks later...
Mickey's POV(Short)
I'm glad Jessica joined the Circus! More people than ever come to see the Circus! It makes me happy that we can make even more people happy.
Jessie's/ Jessica's POV
"Put your hands together for our amazing acrobats!" Cried Mickey in the microphone. People started to cheer and clap their hands. "Good luck!" I shout to my acrobat friends. They smile back at me and get into their positions. I peek out of the tent I was in to see Bendy and Boris in the crowd.
  Over the last few weeks, Bendy, Boris, and I became best friends. Though, they might have to leave after this Circus performance. I straightened the straps of my leotard and waited for my performance to begin.

 I straightened the straps of my leotard and waited for my performance to begin

(A/n: Above is Jessie's Leotard)

---Timeskip brought to you by author-chan's beautiful drawings---
  I get ready to go out to perform after my friends get finished with their performances. I fix my leotard once more and then wait for Mickey to call my name. "AND NOW, GIVE IT UP FOR OUR WELL-KNOWN CAT OF THE SKY, JESSIEEEEEEE STOOORRRRM!" He shouts as he drags my name out.
  I climb up into the tight rope and wave at the crowd as they scream and cheer. I had, successfully, become famous in three weeks! Crazy, right?
---Another timeskip brought to you by Link's Master Sword. 🙃
  I finished up my performance with an upside down bow. I am hanging upside down by my feet on the tight rope if you didn't know what I meant. I let go and drop into the net waiting below me. I climb out and walk back to my tent.
  I changed into my regular clothing and walked back out to  the crowd.

  I smile at them and all of the boys blush and start to scream and yell

  I smile at them and all of the boys blush and start to scream and yell. The girls were also going crazy. Suddenly, I felt something tug on my forearm. "M- miss Storm", came a small, girl's voice. I look down down in surprise.
  I bend down to the girl's height. I noticed she had a twin brother standing beside her. In the kitten's hands were pieces of paper. "C- could we have a-an autograph?"Asked the boy shyly. I smile at them. "Sure! What are your names, by the way?" I asked as I signed the papers and handed them back.
  "I'm Rose and this is my twin Adrien", Rose says as she smiles. Adrien blushes and looks down. "Those are cute names! Well I have to go, you might want to head back to your mother. I'm sure she's looking for you!" I say.
Adrien's POV
  Rose and I look down sadly. "Our mother died a year ago from the Ink Illness when we were seven", I explain. Jessica looks at us and then stands up. "I'm sorry to hear that. I know how you feel. My deceased boyfriend died of Ink Illness and I was sad for a long time", she explains with a far off look in her eyes.
  Rose and I decided to leave so we wouldn't bother Miss Storm. As we were about to turn when hands on our shoulders stopped us. "How about I adopt the two of you?" Jessica asked. I look up her with disbelief in my eyes. "You would really adopt us?" I asked.
  She nods. My green eyes widen and I look into my sister's blue eyes to see happiness swimming in them. I look back at Jessica and smile. "Thank you, so much!" We cried as we hugged her. "Jessie! Jessie!" Called someone. I didn't care who it was at this point. I'm just glad someone adopted us.
Bendy's POV
  I ran after Boris as he ran through the crowd to get to Jessie.  "Jessie! Jessie!" He called out as he saw Jessie stand up with two brown haired kittens in her arms. I gasped for air as we finally made it to her. "Jessie, could I get your autograph so I won't forget you, if we do leave?" Asked Boris. I noticed the kids Jessica held were wearing torn up clothing.
  The little girl was wearing a singed and torn pink dress. The boy was wearing hole-ridden, singed shorts with a blue hole-ridden shirt. Jessica placed the kids down and smiled. "Sure, I would love to give you my autograph", she said as she gently took the paper and pen in Boris's hand and signed her autograph. "Well, we're going to head back to our apartment, see ya later", i say as I grab Boris's arm and gently pull him to our apartment.
Mickey's POV
  I sat on a bench and wiped the sweat from my forehead. I sigh as I watch everyone doing their own thing. Oswald was being his usual depressed self, Donald was being his usual hateful self, Goofy was off doing his own thing, Oswald's children were playing, and Jessie just walked into the tent.
  She had two children with her. Both were brown haired, the girl looked like she had green eyes, the boy had blue eyes, they were wearing torn up clothing, and they were both catss. I raise an eyebrow in confusion as Jessie sat beside me. "Are they related to you in some form or way?" I ask. She shook her head. "Nope!"
  "Who are they?" I asked. "My adopted daughter and son", she says as she hugs the children. I smile at them. "Their both adorable", I say. The children blush and hide their faces in Jessie's neck. Oswald sits beside Jessie and holds up his board. 'What are their names?' Was written on it.
  "Rose and Adrien", she says as one of Oswald's children run up and stare at the older children. "Can they play with us?" He asked as he peered at them. "Do you two want to play with them?" Asked Jessie. Rose and Adrien nod and jump out of Jessie's lap and ran over to the other kids. "Jessie, are you sure you're going to be fine with taking care of those two?" I ask with concern.
  Jessie, stubbornly, nods. "Of course I can! I love children their just so adorable! It reminds me of the time wjen I was eight years old. They should enjoy being a kid while it lasts because being an adult is hard", she says. Then her face lights up with an idea. "What are you thinking about?" I ask.
  Oswald raises his board again. 'Yeah, what are you thinking about?' Jessie stays quiet for a few more minutes before she answers. "Maybe we can put Rose and Adrien in the Circus! They're so adorable! The people will love 'Em!" She exclaims. "Can we, Mickey? Can we?!" I chuckle at her childish behaviour.
  "Only if they want to", I say. She squeals and runs over to where the children were playing. I blocked out rhe conversation she was having with her adopted children and turned to. Ozzy to see he was watching Jessie and the kids talk. I smirk knowingly.
  "You like her, don't you", I say, slyly as I knudge him in the side aand wiggle my eyebrows. His heads snaps over to me. His blue eyes were wide and he had a faint blush on his cheeks. He shook his hard. It seems he's startingto act like his usual self just a bit. My smirk grows bigger. "Then why are you watching her, eh? Tell me that", I tease. His blush gets redder as he turns away and stares at the ground like it was interesting. I chuckle at this and look back at Jessie as she started to play with the kids.
  I smile to myself. Oswald's starting to become his old self. Jessie is a wonderful new recruitment to the traveling circus. Maybe her adopted spn and daughter will join. The more the merrier, right. Life is great. I just hope nothing messes this up, I thought as I frown at the last thought. Nah, I'm just being paranoid.....

Unknown's POV
  I laugh to myself. "You're just so oblivious, Jessica Storm. You thought you could hide from me, but now it's time your friends pay the price of what you did even if you don't remember it. You shouldn't have forgotten one thing. You can run, but you can't hide!"
-----------------------------------------
  I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it took me so long to update! I hope you've enjoyed this book so far. Later on I will draw a picture of Rose and Adrien to show you what they look like. I will reveal who unknown is in the seventh or eighth chapter. Anyways, bye my peeps XD.

P.S
  I really don't know why I put cone little children up there, but who cares because I sure don't!😑