Tim Shepard Imagine

Marie's POV
I am so excited for my date with my boyfriend Tommy. I am getting ready right now tying my red hair up, putting foundation on my pale skin and putting mascara on my dark blue eyes. When I was done getting ready I just sat down on my couch watching TV. Tommy has been acting very strange lately and has been very distant. We used to go out and hang out a lot in the beginning  of our relationship but then he would just start standing me up. I was excited for this date because I love spending time with him. Right when the TV show ended my doorbell rang
"Hey Marie you look lovely tonight." He said making my heart melt.
"Thank you Tommy you look fine as well. " I said taking a hold of his hand.
We then went to the Dingo for our date.
"I'm gonna go to the bathroom I'll be right back." He said kind of wanting just to get out of here.
I then replied with an "ok sure."
He then walked out of the seat and went towards the bathroom. I really had to go pee so I walked to the bathroom, and that's when my whole world felt like it came crashing down. Tommy was sitting there making out with another chick.
"YOU JERK HOW COULD YOU!!!" I screamed in his face.
"Ehh get over it you broad." He said back very cold.
I walked out of the Dingo crying and sat down on a bench just to drown in my tears. Then all the sudden Tim Shepard came up to me. He's always been my best friend and Tommy was always jealous of our friendship.
"Hey Marie what's wrong?" He asked questionable
"Tommy cheated on me." I said crying into his shoulder.
It was then and there I realized I had feelings for Tim. He's always been my best friend. He's been there for me when Tommy wasn't. I love him.
"Well, Marie you know I would never do something like that to you. Maybe you should give us a chance and not worry about Tommy the loser." He said seeming kind of nervous.
"Of course I'll give us a go." I said hugging him.
That awful night turned into the best night of my life and it was all thanks to Tim.
Hoped you liked it.