Johnny Imagine

This is for @keishaclark8

Nivea 's POV

Today is my first date with someone no would ever expect me to go out with. Johnny Cade. Yup, I said it. He's able to tolerate me notably well. I have some moments where I sound extremely rude and mean, but he still likes me for me. I'm able to be who I want to be with him and I found who I was with him.

I walked over to the park where Johnny asked me to meet him. When I got there I saw a beautiful little picnic that I'm guessing the Curtis's helped with. 

"Aww, Johnny this is amazing and so pretty!" I squealed as he got up and hugged me tight. I went digging into the food. It was so good and when I looked up I saw Johnny just staring at me.

"Do I have something on my face, or are you staring at me because you are a creeper," I joked as he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Johnny I was joking it's okay I didn't mean it," I reassured.

"Okay good cause that really scared the piss out of me," he responded as he got closer to me. I looked him in the eyes. This was going to be my first kiss and I'm absolutely horrified. He then leant in as did I. 

When our lips touched it felt amazing. Sparks and everything I could dream of. Best first kiss and date ever. Nothing could ever top the way Johnny Cade makes me feel.

-----------------------------------------

Hello, guys, another one is up! Request all you want and I'll write it down! Stay safe and stay gold.