Authors notes

Hey everyone! This is my first time writing a fanfic ever, so I really hope you guys enjoy it! 

I decided to write this fanfic because of my new found love for Reiner Braun from the anime series Attack on Titan/Shingeki No Kyojin. The story starts off with a preview of the main character before joining the 104th training camp, then will jump to graduation day, and then a time skip to the 57th expedition, and will then continue on accordingly to the anime series (not manga). Ahhhhh sorry for all the time jumps (i guess i'm a major time travelling fan hahah). So, the story officially starts off from S1 episode 16.

My English is pretty average, so please no hate. BUT suggestions are always welcome since it'll help improve my English :)

Also, I have plans of writing a prequel to this story following how [y/n] first met Reiner before the events that take place in this story. If you guys are interested, let me know!

Please note: 

This story follows the events of the anime (not the manga). There are some alterations to the original story of Attack on Titan, and I have added my own little twist, but of course I will follow most of the plot from the original series.

Also photo credits to whoever made that lovely fanart of Reiner on my cover, it's absolutely beautiful! Please let me know if its yours, so I can credit you :D

Extra Info:

[y/n] = heroine's first name

[h/c] = heroine's hair colour

Social Media

I have a tumblr dedicated to AoT (and Haikyuu). Link below:

http://abnormal-titans.tumblr.com

I get followers coming in each day so I may miss your follow! But, if you want a follow back, message me that your from Wattpad, and I'll gladly follow you back :D