❀ʀᴇᴠᴀʟɪ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ (ᴘᴀᴘᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴋs)❀

"ɢᴏᴏᴅ ʟᴜᴄᴋ sᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇss!"
sᴀɪᴅ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀ.

ᴅɪᴅ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴢᴇ ʜᴏᴡ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴛʟᴇ ɪs?

ɪ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜɪs ᴀʟʟ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄᴀʟᴀᴍɪᴛʏ ɢᴀɴᴏɴ xᴅ.

ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ ʙʏ CreepyShi

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

You were currently at the Rito village visiting your friend also the Champion of all Rito's which was announced by King Rhoam and Princess Zelda to protect hyrule, and of course.. His pride got him and wanted to be better than link.

"revali!" You yelled at the sky since you saw him flying and went down to you, the truth is that he despised hylians.

"What now (Y/n)?! Can't you see I'm busy training for the fight?" Revali grunted.

"Gee! Don't push yourself too much!" You pouted leaving. You don't understand why he always push himself hard to become better than anyone else, sure you like him but that's the part of him that you hate, his pride, his stubbornness, his attitude etc. Whenever he sees the Link he would always get cocky and show off his 'amazing' skills and would always want to challenge him for a race in the sky and laughs at him since he can't fly.

You went inside the Rito's House and looked for a paper, a scissor and some rubbers.

"Now that Rito needs to chill!" You smirked and proceeded on making a beak. That's how you plan on showing your feelings to him.

"And... Done! Now, gotta go find that Rito!!" You smirked and grabbed the Beak that you made 30 minutes ago.

"Revali? REV-" You were cut off by someone putting their hands on your eyes.

"h-hey?! Who's this?!" You tried to break free but failed.

"guess"

"l-link?!" You turned around and saw link smiling.

"Hey (Y/n)! Wher-"

"I'm right here, hylian." revali appeared out of nowhere, a little growl escaped his beak. You laughed a little at his actions.

"Why have you come here?!" Revali Said to link as he flew up high.

You laughed and followed him flying, Link just smiled and left to report Zelda that Revali and you are both safe.

"Revali slow down!" You panted, he went down and glared at you.

"Why are you following me anyways?! Stop that it's annoying!" He yelled at you for the first time. You don't think he likes you, he probably thinks that you're annoying. You inhaled deeply and walked away for a while.

"(Y/n)?" Revali called for your name but you ignore him.

It was unusual for Revali since you always ran to him whenever he calls your name. He sighed at his mistake for yelling at you and sat on a near rock.

Minutes later when he was polishing his great eagle bow, he suddenly felt a hand tapping his shoulder and turned turned around.

"who is-"

*boop*

"W-w-w-what?!" Revali accidentally dropped his bow to see a beak touching his.

"Y-Y-YOU!" He yelled at you as you smirked.

"Y-YOU WILL REMOVE T-THAT THIS INSTANT!" He yelled blushing while you burst out laughing.

"w-where did you got that anyways?!" he pointed at the paper beak.

"I made it, I don't know how to kiss you with lips so I just made this" you laughed and removed the beak.

Revali sighed and realized what you just said.

"k-kiss?! What!?" His tone was a little bit high.

"Gee if you don't figure that out by now then I don't know what will make you figure out how I feel about you" you pouted.

Revali just smiled and pat you in the head.

"how about I fly you up?" He offered as you nodded.

You knew that the both of you got closer.

t̶h̶e̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ f̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ b̶e̶t̶w̶e̶e̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ c̶h̶a̶m̶p̶i̶o̶n̶s̶ a̶n̶d̶ c̶a̶l̶a̶m̶i̶t̶y̶ g̶a̶n̶o̶n̶ s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶e̶d̶, r̶i̶p̶.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

ʟᴏʟ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ᴀ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ɪɴ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀs.

ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴀᴏɪ.. sᴏʀʀʏ ;-;

ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴇxᴘʟᴀɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴏɴᴇ sʜᴏᴛ sᴏ...