Chapter 3:

When me and Zayn touched lips butterflies immediately realised themselves into the pit of my stomach.

"I'm so sorry I-I..." Zayn said. I don't understand why he would be apologising; I loved every single second of it.

"C'mon let's get going, don't want to be caught out do we?" Zayn raced me to our cabin. I was so tired, I went into the bathroom and changed into my boxers and bra and my way to our bedroom. As I turned the corner, Zayn was on his laptop checking his twitter. He had his boxers on and no top. Oh god his body was perfect.

"Babe, don't be shy, you will have to get used to it" he said while winking. I crawled onto the bed and placed my head on Zayn's shoulder. It wasn't that cold inside since we had the heating on.

"Let's take some pictures, twitter will go crazy!" 10 minutes later we took 45 photos. We uploaded 10 of our favourite. But one in particular already had over 100 retweets and replies. It was the one where Zayn leant in and kissed me.

I can't remember what happened after that because I fell asleep. I woke up to Zayn turning my figure towards his face. "Morning Gorgeous, how'd you sleep?"

"Not very well since you had a tight grip on me the whole night" I said poking his toned stomach.

"Ouch, harsh words love" He said then BAMB; he started tickling me like crazy.

I couldn't let a single word out; I was in a massive laughing fit. I'm glad he finally stopped because I would've started to pee myself.

We were suddenly interrupted my Louis coughing, trying to get our attention.

"Sorry to interrupt... whatever you're doing. But we're all going for a walk. Join us or continue do what you were"

"Thanks, but I think we night stay here" I didn't even have to agree, he knew I only wanted to be with him, "tea?" Zayn said after Louis left the cabin.

"Yes please, 1 sugar" I replied

"I know babe, I've known you for a while now" I giggled by his stupid facial expression.

Zayn flicked the TV on and 'E News' had just started. Of course One Direction was one of the hot topics. He changed the channel and 'Marley and me' was on. I got comfortable and place me head on chest. This was a moment I would never ever forget.

"I think I-I Tayah... I love you" My throat got all clogged up with panic and the butterflies returned to the very pit of my stomach. Zayn was holding my hands in his, and looking deep into my eyes.

"Me too Zayn, but can we keep us to a minimal?" I did not want the press to find out, I didn't care about the boys but the press was a very big no-no.

Half an hour had past.

"I'm going to have a shower, okay?" I said while kissing him on the cheek.

"Mind if I join love? Zayn said, with a very cheeky smirk plastered on his face.

"Maybe not this quick, but when I get back we can spend some more time together"

By the look of his face, he was excited. It was like a puppy when it's giving a treat for the the first time.

I quickly speared under the shower and relaxed.

I put on minimal of make-up, trackies, plain white tee-shirt, Zayn's Varsity jacket and my good old ugg boots.

I made my way onto the bed, and kissed Zayn on the lips. He picked me up bridal style and place me on the kitchen counter. "Mr Malik will be your chef for this morning. On the menu is my signature dish. Choc-chip pancakes, with strawberries and ice-cream. Oh my gosh. The sound of that made my mouth salivate.

"Oh my god, that was amazing Zayn. I never knew you were a good cook" I said while patting my stomach, as if I was trying to push the food out of my belly.

"Yeah well, I used to cook this for the girls nearly every Sunday. Mum and Dad were too busy with church, or meetings for work. I never really had a proper relationship with my parents. Until I got through to X-factor, that's when they started to care about our relationship." It was sad to hear. I actually thought Zayn and his family were very close and traditional. I'm so lucky that my family are close, well we used to be. My Family are spread across the whole world. Aunty lives in Dubai for work. My Grandma lives in Australia. And that all I have. I have no cousins which is a bonus. Less presents for birthday and Christmas. Bu now I'm apart of the Tomlinson's, couldn't be happier.

"I'm sad to hear that, but at least now you have 5 extended families. Isn't that right?" I said while stacking out dishes.

"Yeah, your right I do!" He sounded so much happier.

*****************************

Hey guys, how are you??? xoxo