Chapter 14:

Nialls POV:

Nothing that I could say or do could bring back the feeling of knowing that you had been cheated on.

I turned around to look at Tayah. Tears had now escaped her eyes and were slowly flowing down her tear stained cheeks. She got up slowly and briskly walked to where Louis and the boys were. "Look at what you've done. You have let the perfect girl slip right through your hands, you're the biggest dickhead I no. And the fact you actually had sex with my girlfriend before we as a couple did, is fucking shallow. I will never forget this one Zayn" I meant every single word. Even if I did say something to him, 99% of it would be an insult. I couldn't stand to be in the same room as him, so I got up grabbed my keys, phone and wallet and made my way out of the apartment. I pressed the elevator button to go down, I waited until the screen showed it was on level 24, without looking I rushed into the elevator and finding myself crashing into a tower of boxes. I got up in a daze noticing that a girl was behind the cardboard jungle. "I am so so so sorry" I said quickly while removing the 6 boxers off of her and helping her get back up on 2 feet. Once she stood up I could see her figure. She had long, aurburn slightly wavy hair with a pair of sweats, ugg boots and a "I love bed" T-shirt. "I'm Niall by the way, and I love your T-shirt" I said while extending my hand towards her. She shyly giggled "I'm Georgia, and I love your... hair" She said while scruffing up my dirty blonde hair. "It looks like you need a hand, what apartment are you?" I said. "Apartment 305, Me and my bestfriend Ruby just moved here from Doncaster".

I really liked this Georgia girl, she was hilarious, loved food, had a secret obsession with giraffes and was an amazing drawer. She invited me to have some tea in her apartment. She introduced me to Ruby. I made myself a mental note to tell Harry about her. She was definitely his type of girl.

"And last but not least, my room" She turned the doorknob and swung the door open to reveal a room plastered with paintings and drawings. In the middle was a bed , on the right was her walk-in-robe then on the left next to her bed was a easel with a painting that seemed to be in progress. I walked towards it to get a closer look. "It's Mexico. I've always wanted to go there. The way the people live, their lifestyle, they always seem happy. And at night it's meant to be magical" she said while smiling. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was. I heard her giggle. "what?" I said sounding confused. "you... you said I was beautiful" She said while her cheeks changed to a rosy pink. I obviously spoke out loud.

My cheeks then began to blush, but I didn't mind. I was really started to like this Georgia girl. "Would you like to go to dinner with me tonight?"

"I'd love to Niall" She said while standing up and kissing me on the cheek.

(A/N: So what do you guys think? This chapter was obviously more on Nialls point of view and how he took things between Zayn and what not. But next chapter will be Tayahs POV. Votes, fans and comments are great :) -Tayah xoxo