13

+siyeon

That evening, after visiting that stupid Woojin who carelessly got himself dengue and worried the shit out of me, I went home alone. Since it was almost dawn, I made sure I had mosquito repellent to make sure I don't catch dengue myself.

When I got home, I realized there was someone else's shoes in the front lawn." Jonghyun you better not be getting laid." I prayed as I opened the door, only to be greeted by a living-walking-human version of any blond male anime character.

Minki gasped, this was the first time for us to meet each other, so I got a little awkward. "You're so much cuter in real life! And you don't look like a wartortle! You're so cute! Hi, I'm Minki." He grinned, I grinned too, as I took his hands for a handshake.

But, Minki got too mesmerized with my hideous face that he didn't let go of my hand. And on cue, Jonghyun came downstairs, and gasped. "NO! LET GO OF MY SISTER." He said immediately, and Minki immediately let go.

"Jeez, we were just bonding." Minki shrugged. "Mum and Dad aren't home?" I asked, and Jonghyun nodded. "I thought you didn't bring any house keys so I asked Minki to come over... bad idea." He sighed. Minki cleared his throat, and our attentions diverted to him.

"My humble opinion, I think it's a great idea that you brought me here. I mean, you have a lovely house, lovely sister, lovely sofa!" He said the 'lovely sister' part faster than the rest.

Jonghyun glared at Minki, and then to me when he heard me giggle. "Don't you dare flirt with him like that. You're 4 years younger than him." Jonghyun hissed, Minki shrugged, "4 years isn't that bad. Plus, she's 18, so if I did date her, it won't be wrong."

Well he's not wrong.

"It's wrong in the Laws of Jonghyunland so fuck you." I gasped, Jonghyun had never cursed before, I should've taped it and asked people to play it on my funeral on loop. But oh well. "Jonghyunland? Well this is Minkiland." Minki blurted out.

The two of them started bickering so I decided to step in. "No! This is neither Jonghyunland nor Minkiland. This is Chunghaland because she's The Queen."

The two looked at me, their expression wasn't clear for me to read, "your sister's so adorable, and woke. My type." Minki winked at meㅡor Jonghyun, but either way he earned a smack from my brother. I laughed, which made Minki happy.

"Stop having a crush on my sister, nitwit!" Jonghyun hissed. "Okay, I'm gonna go take a shower and try to be useful later, if you need meㅡ"

"I'll always need you." Minki cut me off and winked, I tried very hard to ignore his flirts, and got back to my sentence, "if you need me, I'll be in my room, trying to do something productive." Jonghyun was about to argue when I cut him off. "It's the effort that matters, Wartortle." He frowned at me.

I went upstairs, and fished out my phone, only to see a text from that stupid bitch Woojin that carelessly got his life on the line because of a mosquito bite.

•°•°•

woojin
b if i die

woojin
bc i might as well die

woojin
tell youngha i'm gonna haunt her life for taking hyungseob from u

b
awe you're so sweet

b
btw minki's at my house i am blessed

woojin
wtF

woojin
isn't minki jonghyun's friend

woojin
the one that kinda likes u

b
i guess so

b
i'm blessed to have someone as hot to like me depite my face looking like it got hit by a car

woojin
naw u look extremely cute

woojin
remember in 7th grade you had to be a princess for a school play PFFt

b
stfu you were the fluffing frog

woojin
u rite

woojin
anyways

woojin
hyungseob that Dumb Bitch thought i was ded at the hospital when i was actually sleeping so he cried lmaO

woojin
"WOOJIN MY B I'D DO ANYTHING FOR YOU TO COME BACK TO LIFE PLS"
"bitch wtf i was sleeping"

b
lmaO KDBSJWHWA

b
he's so cute

woojin
wtf if it was the other way around you would've called me a stupid bitch already won't you

b
yea

woojin
FJDJSJEBJ IT'S SOOOOO OBVIOUS YOU LIKE HYUNGSEOB YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT

b
i

b
i do?

woojin
yES

b
uh

b
idk my heart doesn't rlly race when i'm with him

b
well maybe it does but like??? idk??? i don't feel anything else

woojin
plot twist: u like minki

b
DMMSNDE NO

b
jonghyun would've killed minki and then me if that happens

woojin
i mean me too minki's like,,, out of your league

b
wow stupid beach thanks

woojin
welcome darling <3333

b
i'm gonna go do my homeworks now

b
uh

b
keep yourself clean, eat lots of healthy food and stuff and don't do anything stupid, get well soon woojin

b
um

b
heart ?

b
♡ ???

woojin
gasps

woojin
thank you siyeon i'll get better dw i won't die and uh

woojin
♡ ?¿