24

+jihoon

"Oh! Woojin!" I pointed toward Siyeon, who was casually walking through the hallway, for a moment it looked like there was literally a spotlight shining toward her, but it was all ruined when she blew a bubble and bits of it got stuck on her long hair. I shook my head with a sigh. "Woojin-" nothing came out of my mouth when I realized Woojin ran somewhere else.

"This fat horse I swear to god." I hissed, I was about to turn around and proceed to find Woojin, but Siyeon, out of the blue greeted me, which startled me, too. "Oh, hey Siyeon." I awkwardly waved at her, she let out a soft chuckle, but it sounded just as awkward. "You... haven't been talking to Woojin for these past 4 days," I said and cleared my throat.

Siyeon nodded her head, and her hand scratched her head, "I don't know what to feel when I talk with him, you know? My heart just goes, nyoom! zoom! whoosh!" She sighed. I tried to hold in my laughter, which resulted in me snorting, "why can't you see it?" I asked, it was really fun seeing Siyeon completely oblivious about her feelings, and seeing how Woojin is also oblivious that Siyeon likes him.

I exhaled, "you guys need to stop talking through text, otherwise you'll be like my friend Minhyun, uh, anyways," I paused, "you two need to talk it out face to face!" I exclaimed, Siyeon raised both of her eyebrows, "face to f- no- I- um." She could barely speak, another snort left my mouth. 

"Also, how on earth are you friends with Minhyun? Isn't he in college?" My facial expression dropped, "well you see," I smiled, remembering how me and Minhyun became friends. "So one time I got confused which one was my friend Jinyoung's houseㅡhe had a party going on but there was also another party going on in this other houㅡ"

Siyeon stopped me from talking, and then slowly, she pointed behind me. I turned around and saw Woojin walking from the distance, he clearly doesn't see us since he was on his phone.

"I gotta go." Siyeon exclaimed, she fixed her hair for a split second before her short legs started moving. For some reason, only then I realized she was trying to avoid Woojin.

My eyebrows twitched as I grabbed her arm, I swore I grabbed it normally, but someone she stumbled a lot, almost falling too. "What are you doing? I'm going to be late for... um, I'm going to be late for my Christianity lessons!" She smiled helplessly. I raised an eyebrow.

"Your religion is Buddhist. You literally thank Him everytime you see Woojin." I snapped, "and there's not religion lessons, who are you playing?" I added. Siyeon sighed and scratched the back of her neck. "Okay, Mr Know It All."

I glanced behind Siyeon and just in time, Woojin lifted his head, and saw me. His jaw dropped open when he realized what he was seeing; apparently I was still holding Siyeon's arm.

Surprisingly, he actually walked toward us and even greeted Siyeonㅡhe didn't greet me though. Siyeon lifted her gaze and saw Woojin, her eyes widened. "I have to goㅡI need to feed my son Guanlin." She came up with another excuse and she tried my grip off of her.

Woojin raised an eyebrow, "But I thought you're avoiding him? Ever since you found out he was a junior of yours?" He asked, I smiled, they're finally talking again.

"Let's not speak of that." Siyeon responded, awkwardly laughing. The two engaged into a topic that only they knew, and I realized I was being a thirdwheel.

I cleared my throat, and thankfully caught their attention. "Guys, I need to go. I have a date with Jinyoung." I smiled, fixed my bangs and then I walked away.

Hopefully, they'd stopped bickering, and finally talk things out with each other.

>

a/n: THIS IS SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER DJCJSUQIQ I'M SORRY :((( also if i published a fuckboy seongwoo ff would you guys read it?