19

+siyeon

As Doyeon and I were casually enjoying the movie, my phone buzzed out of nowhere. Thinking it was my brother texting me again, I shrugged it off. I could reply later, but knowing Jonghyun, if I don't reply any time soon, he'll start spamming.

But the movie is getting intense though.

>

After the movie ended, Doyeon and I quietly sat together on her bed, Doyeon was on her phone and I still haven't check my mine. Just as I was about to fish out my phone, Doyeon called me, I darted my eyes to her, "what?" I asked, Doyeon pursed her lips, "dude, I think Woojin likes you." She said, I raised both of my eyebrows, "well won't he be considered as a snake if he hated me but still claim me as his friend?" I asked.

Doyeon let out a sigh, scratching her head. She shook her head and look at me straight in the eye. "No. He has feelings for you. He obviously likes you more than a friend." She explained. When I saw how certain Doyeon was, it almost made be believe her. But for some reason, I didn't.

"No way. Just because he calls me 'B' and stuff, doesn't mean he likes me. It's just our thing. Plus, he told me that he likes you." I pointed to Doyeon. The girl shook her head again. She stretched her hands and held both of my shoulders. "Listen here you ballooney head." She sighed. "When was the last time he told you he liked me?" She asked. I became silent as I tried to remember.

"About... 2 months ago?" I wasn't sure though. Doyeon released her grip on me and raised both of her eyebrows. "See? He doesn't like me anymore. He definitely likes you. Look Siyeon, right now, even he himself doesn't notice what he's feeling towards you. But once he does, he'll won't call you with the pet names he gave you as often as he's doing now." She explained. Doyeon looked so passionate to confirm her theory she almost looked like a crazy scientist trying to explain that we won't die if we jump into a blackhole.

"And you know what? You, Kim Siyeon, also likes Park Woojin more than a friend." Doyeon said, smiling to herself in satisfaction. I widened my eyes, "what? Fuck no! He's my best friend!" I hit Doyeon lightly. She rolled her eyes, "Hyungseob's also your best friend when you started have feelings for him." She said, poking her tongue out.

I widened my eyes again. "Since when did I ever had feelings for Hyungseob?" I exclaimed, almost yelling, but I managed to stop myself, otherwise Doyeon's mother would've whoop her for being loud. "You're so oblivious and dumb! You ad feelings for Hyungseob, and did you even realized how hurt you were when he started dating Youngha?" 

"Shut up." I waved my hand in front of Doyeon's face, when I think of it, she was right. I was hurt, but I didn't even realized it? Why in Kim Chungha's name was I so dumb? "Dude, no way. No. I don't like Woojin, I swear on Kim Chungha's name." I said, Doyeon chuckled, "think about it my lovely Siyeon, think about it. Use your brain for once."

I laughed, "but it's tiring to think." Doyeon smiled and rolled her eyes playfully.

>

I was in Jonghyun's car as he drive quietly, well not quietly, he was kinda loudly singing to EXO's Playboy. I fish out my phone, and the first thing I saw was an incoming message from Woojin. I clicked on it and unlocked my phone. I almost choked on nothing when I saw what it said; "siyeon i think i like you"

"Holy mother of Park Chanyeol!" I said, as I continued to cough. Jonghyun looked at me for a second before focusing back on the road, "are you okay?" He asked, I looked at Jonghyun in alarmed, "no! My heart- it's- it's beating faster than sonic! 1000km per hour! Jonghyun am I dying what is happening?" I yelled, I could tell Jonghyun was worried but he still had to focus on the road.

"Did... uh, did you see a picture of Sehun or something? Why are you panicking?" He asked, I shook my head thoroughly, I had no idea why my heart was beating so quickly, I felt like I was about to throw up. "No! I got a message from Woojin! He said he likes me! I swear on Byun Baekhyun's mother's name, I'm gonna die!"

I expected Jonghyun to say something to calm me, but instead he just laughed. I looked at him, puzzled, "why are you laughing? You want me dead, don't you?" Jonghyun shook his head, still laughing a little. "No, it's just that- it means you like him too." He said, smiling. 

"Can you shut up?" I deadpanned, "I- I- I don't-" I sighed, "I wanna sleep."