Chapter 6

Jerrie is here! This Chapter is only for Jade and Perrie! Enjoy..❤️

Jades POV
I want Perrie. I want Perrie. I want Perrie. I hate Jed. I hate Jed. I hate Jed. I.Want.Perrie. "Perrie! Perrie!" I scream."Yah Jadey?" She asked nicely. "Do you want to go out?" I asked. "Is it like a date or?" Pez asked me, is it? I don't know...umm I guess it is. Yes, it is!"Yes, it is Pezza." I answered and she bites her lower lip playfully. God I swear when she's doing this I'm turning on and I just want to kiss her fucking lips. I want to kiss her soft lips for my first time."Well then yes, I would love to Jadey" she winked at me."Okay tomorrow I will pick you up at...8pm" I said happily,"Alright, can't wait Jadey." Okey seriously I love Perrie, she will be mine soon! I will be allowed calling her Babe and Baby and mine. I'm wondering what Camila will say.
[Texts]
Jadey🙊❤️: Heyy Milaaa
Mila🙈❤️: Hey Jadeee
Jadey🙊❤️: I have great news for you!! Idk if you will be happy but for me it's awesome news!
Mila🙈❤️: SPELL THE BEE!
Jadey🙊❤️: Tea*
Mila🙈❤️: I say bee! Now tell me gurlllllll!
Jadey🙊❤️: Im going on a date!
Mila🙈❤️: With who?!
Jadey🙊❤️: With Perrie!!!😍😍🔥🔥
Mila🙈❤️: OMGGGGGG!!! THATS SO COOL!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! MY SHIP IS REAL😍😍
Jadey🙊❤️: Yeah, it is! Now I have to go.. I want to pick smth to wear for tomorrow maybe a dress. I don't know yet. So I will go out, at the mall with Leigh and Ally. See you later Mila!❤️
Mila🙈❤️: Alrightttttt. I have to take care of Sofi today. My parents went on a date so I won't break them🙃 and have fun with Leigh and Ally!! Ttyl! Ly❤️
Jadey🙊❤️: Thnx Mila, ttyl and ly2❤️

~ At the mall ~
"Leigh! I can't choose! I'm gonna try both of them and you guys will tell me what fits me more!" I said excited. "Alright, go try them we will wait here." Ally said while she's smiling. I tried the first one, love this dress it's cool!

 I tried the first one, love this dress it's cool!

"Holy moly Jade! You look beautiful!" Leigh said. "So true! You look so beautiful!" Ally said. "Well I kinda like this one but I will wear the other one the jersey. You know. It's more cooler! Let em try it" I go back to change and I wear it. Yeah, I like this outfit more than the other one. Yup! I found my outfit for tomorrow!

And this necklace is so freaking cool! I get out and the girls didn't spoke and then they just said

And this necklace is so freaking cool! I get out and the girls didn't spoke and then they just said."BUY IT!" Both of them yell and I giggled. Well I found my outfit for tomorrow. I wonder what Perrie is doing now..
Perries POV
Yeah! I'm going on a date with Jade! Well it's easy! I know what to wear Ofc! But Lauren made me wear or the first outfit what's more sexual? or the other one looking tomboy.
Ofc the second one! But the first is Ofc cool but it's pink!

So the second one it better."Laur I want to wear the other one!" I said and then I giggled. "Hmmm.. okey go try it then" she said and I walk to change in the restroom. I'm opening my door and then Lauren said."HELL YEAH THATS THE OUTFIT FOR TOMORROW!" She yelled and I smiled widely.

"HELL YEAH THATS THE OUTFIT FOR TOMORROW!" She yelled and I smiled widely

I can't wait till tomorrow. I will be allowed to call Jade mine and Baby and Babe! That's my dream! Soon we will make a family and we will marry! And I should tell Jade my biggest secret in our date. Oh god I'm so nervous! But I need to tell her. So now it's night and I layed on my bed and I start texting Jade.
[Texts]
BabyPez😍: Heyy Jadey❤️❤️
QueenJ👑: Heyy Pez❤️❤️
BabyPez😍: How are you?❤️
QueenJ👑: Well.. I was gonna take a nap. So I will be happier for tomorrow❤️🙈
BabyPez😍: Ohhh okeyy. I will let you sleep my beautiful Princess👑❤️ Also tomorrow I will tell you something.. and don't think it's something bad. Well maybe for you it will be but no one knows! I'm gonna take a nap too Bc I want to have power for tomorrow!🙈❤️
QueenJ👑: Hmm.. alright. And okeyyy Goodnight Prince Pez😘Have sweet dreams☺️❤️
BabyPez❤️: Goodnight Princess Jadey😘 Have sweet dreams too☺️❤️❤️.

______________________

Wassuppp!!! I'm sorry for not updating so longggg!!! Now I'm back and new Chapters will be up soon!! Now here have my beautiful ship Jerrie!😍😍 Also abt Fifth Harmony. Their new album came up yesterday! I freaking love it! My favorite songs were "Bridges, Messy, He Like That, Sauced Up and Don't Say You Love Me and Deliver and Make You Mad and Angel and Down😂😂😂 okey all of them. Also Camila's album is coming up soon!😍😍😍 and I'm so fan girling rn!! OMG and Havana are bomb!!😍😍😍😍 The video "He Like That" by Fifth Harmony was lit!! It was Ofc sexual! I wanted to be the boy from Lauren👅. And Ty deleted all the pics with Lauren? Hmm.. I smell a little drama and Camren is still real but they don't show it👀. Have fun Nuggets! And see ya at the next Chapter!!
Sofia❤️
Instagram: aestheticcamilaa
Twitter: aestheticlinde