Chapter 14

Five years later...

Lauren's POV

Leonardo come right here and stop running! Mommy will get mad if you won't take a bath baby! - I yelled and trying to catch my son.

But daddy I don't want to take a bath! Catch me! - my son shouted while laughing.

God he's like my wife.. he's too quick dammit! I'm exhausted, I was running and trying to catch him for like an hour and Camila will be at home in some minutes.

Please baby boy! If you will get in I'll get you a new car! - I said hoping he will come in the bathroom.

You pwomise daddy? - he asked with the green mixed with brown eyes.

I promise babyboy. Just get in and let me clean you. - I said while giggling.

He get in the bath and I put some shampoo for his hair and rubs my hands on his head. Little bubbles came from his head and he was playing with the white foam.  I cleaned the foam from his hair and put one more time some shampoo on my hand and rubbed my hands on his head so white foam will have and back again cleaning the fo from his head with hot and cold water.

I washed his body with shampoo again and he was giggling while playing with his toy aka with his blue toy duck in the bath.

Once I was done I took a towel and wears it over his small body and carried him, I was walking in his room and took some pajamas put for him.
I helped him wearing them and then he run quick when he heard the keys from my wife.

Mommy!!! I missed you!!! - Leonardo shouted and made my wife smile like crazy.

Awww babyy I missed you too! - Camila said and hugged him and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

My wife walked to me and gave me an 'i missed you so much' kiss and I kissed her back.

Nahhh? How was work, love? - I asked while smiling.

We can tell good. Did Leonardo took a bath? - My wife asked and I nodded.

He did. He was running all naked around the house but he finally decided to get in the bath. I promised him I will get him a new car. - I giggled and smiled at my wife who was eating some spaghetti that I've made.

Hmm.. at least he took it. That what it matters. I want out child to smile and being happy, not being sad and crying. Because he deserves the world and I mean it, baby. - she said and I can tell she got hurt being imaging our son being hurt and crying. That really could break my heart.

Be tankful baby that he has a family and he's being happy. - I said while smiling giving a kiss on my wife's cheek and then gave a kiss on my sons forehead who was playing with his toys.
* * * * * * * * * * * *
That's it!!! One more Chapter oh mah gawd🤧🤧😭😭

Hopefully Leonardo will stay happy!

What about Jerrie?

IG: softcxmz