Sucks to suck

Halias POV
I'm wearing a purple sweater with cats all over it covered in jingle bells, with my black jean skirt on top of my red jeans that flair out at the bottom. I look pretty good time to go to McDicks. My sister thinks I have a crush on one of the McDicks workers since I'm always there I'm getting pretty fat from eating McDicks everyday but it's okey I'll be more attractive. I've been feeling very depressed recently because I was sad so that means I'm depressed, but seeing Jomar will make me undepressed.
As I enter McDicks I don't see jomar at the cashier as usual, maybe they changed his shifts.
"Whalecum to McDicks" pretty good employee states
"When will jomar be here" I hope that didn't come off as too clingy
"He got fired" pretty good employee says very monotone
"WHAT!?!?!?!" I run out of the McDicks crying I will never see the love of my life again what am I supposed to do how am I meant to live I run home I listen to Brendon! At the disco to be edgy you know it's no big deal if you're into that and cut my wrist three time but not deep enough to bleed out just so I can take a picture for my Instagram to post how depressed I am I want everyone to know the pain I'm going through everyone always leaves me I caption the post I never want to eat fast food again.

WOW MY STORY IS SOOOOO AIDS AND I WRITE ALL THE TITLES BEFORE I WRITE THE CHAPTERS I HOPE THATS INTERESTING WHORE IS MY FAVORITE WORD I WANT TO CHANGE THE STORY TO WHOREMAR