The Bad Boy Got Me Expelled (20)

8-7 days

"Chloe?!" My  stomach dropped Violently when I saw her stood behind him. My eyes flicked back to him. His jaw was clenched along with his fists which only enhanced his muscular arms. His mysterious yet magnificent eyes that usually held his boyish charm, no matter how broody he tried to portray himself, were dark and angry.

"You. In the house, now." He ordered, opening the door for me to enter. His frightful stare never left me as I pushed myself inside.

"well..." He said slowly, glancing from Chloe to the driveway, back to her again and so on. She looked at him dubiously, I was threatened and aware that she looked at him with lust. "Bye." He said, rudely ushering her out the door, but it was Chloe, so I made no comment as he slammed the door behind her.

Grayson turned to me shaking his head and running a hand through his damp hair, making it stick out in all sorts of ways. Walking straight past me and up the stairs, he opened his bedroom door, closing it behind me.

Crossing my arms, I pulled out the attitude. "What the hell was she doing here?"

He rolled his eyes at me, as if knowing I had thought this was her way of getting back at me, having Grayson cheat on me.

"Giving me insight." He replied, blunt, angry. He paced back and worth, hands behind his back.

"She's not a very reliable source." I answered.

"So, Tyler and Aaron didn't come onto you?" He asked, his jaw clenched, trying to be calm until he got his answer.

Oh I knew what she was doing, she was trying to cause problems between Grayson and I, to come between us the way I did her and Will, but that was not my fault. There relationship was broken before me. Your intentions don't go unnoticed, Chloe Austen.

I stayed quiet. Grayson clicked his tongue and shook his head. "but I didn't want you to cause a scene so I didn't tell you! Will sort-" He cut me off.

"Do not even get me started on that douche!"He growled, pointing his finger at me.

At this point, I couldn't tell if he was angry at me, the guys or at the situation as a whole. Perhaps all of the above.

"Do you even take this relationship seriously? Because I do, the first time ever and you playing flirt with some other guy is what I get?!" He shook his head for the tenth time.

When he got angry like this, which was often enough, I wanted to shrink into myself. Even if what he thought happened was wrong, it didn't matter. Grayson had a way of making you feel guilty when there was no need. 

Perhaps it was the mixture of anger and hurt in his eyes that presented themselves in storms or maybe that it was the most raw emotion he showed that he had no control of and he himself couldn't even escape. Either way, I'd feel guilty, I'd want to apologize and wrap my arms around him, but I'd want to stay clear too, because he was the scariest person I'd encountered when mad, I wouldn't want to screw up with what I said next; because Grayson was even more so unpredictable when mad and I'd never know what he was going to do next; give in and cry or punch the next person he saw until all his anger was gone.

"Of course I do! I'm not flirting with Will, trust me. Chloe will say anything, she hates me!" I tried to reason with him, lowering my voice in hopes he'd do the same since I had no idea if we were home alone.

"Well you did say you were playing cupid!" He shrugged his shoulders, stressed as he wiped at his forehead.

"For Will and Isabel!" I said, feeling as though this may be a breakthrough.