Chapter One

Jala⬆️

Jala POV'S

"Junior year girl!" My best friend Senerity said as we walked into school.

"I know I'm so excited!" I smiled.

"Girl this is gonna be a good year, just you wait. Plus you and Marcus are still going strong" She smiled. I laughed and playfully shoved her.

"You crazy" I said.

"But you love me" Senerity smiled.

"Unfortunately I do" I groaned. Senerity shoved me and I laughed.

"What're you doing tonight?" Senerity asked me.

"Marcus is taking me somewhere" I replied.

"Awww, are you two going on a date?" She asked me.

"Yeah" I said blushing.

"Hopefully he doesn't blow you off like last time". Senerity said. I have her a look and she shrugged. "Girl you should just leave him already" Senerity said.

"I don't want too, I love him and he loves me" I replied.

"He sure has a funny way of showing it" She said. I pushed her and she gave me a glare. Then we both laughed.

"Don't worry, I can handle myself" I told Senerity.

"Okay girl, but if something happens just tell me" She said.

"You know I will" I replied. Senerity gave me a smile and then walked to chemistry. I walked to my locker to grab my books and I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I turned around and Marcus was smiling in my face. I smiled and cupped his face.

Marcus leaned in and pecked my lips.

"Hey baby" He said. I pecked his lips again.

"Hey babe, how was your trip to the Bahamas?" I asked him.

"Amazing, I wish you could've came Jala" Marcus said.

"I wish I could've, but I had to watch my sisters while my parents were out of town for a conference" I groaned wrapping my arms around his neck.

"We could've had so much fun" Marcus said kissing my neck.

"I know I'm sorry my baby" I said. Marcus kissed my neck again as the bell rang for class to start. He pulled away.

"I'll see you after school J" Marcus kissed my lips again and went off to class. I smiled to myself and shut my locker. I turned on my heel and headed to literature class with Ms. Sandra.

-

"Should I wear this?" I asked Senerity. It was a white bodysuit with some high waisted blue jeans with my black boots.

Senerity bit her bottom lip and tilted her head to the side, "Where is he taking you again?" She asked me.

I shrugged, "Not sure yet, he said to dress casually though" I replied.