Chapter Three

Jala's POV
-3 days later-

"You met who?" Senerity asked.

"Algee Smith" I replied smiling.

"Girl don't play with me" Senerity said.

"I'm not playing with you, look!" I said giving her my phone and telling her to open our messages.

"Okay but that could've been from anyone and you just put his name up there" Senerity said.

"Fine I'll FaceTime him" I said. I pressed the FaceTime button and Algee immediately answered.

"Hey J, what's up?" He asked me.

Senerity gasped. "Oh my gosh!" She screamed.

"Sen calm down" I laughed.

"Girl you can't tell me to calm down! Fucking Algee Smith is on your phone calling you J. I can't even breath right now!" She smiled.

"Who is that?" Algee laughed.

"My bestie Senerity" I replied.

"Hi Senerity" Algee grinned into the camera.

"Oh my gosh, hi!!!!" She smiled. She was so ecstatic right now but I can understand. "Jala imma have to go before I pass out" Senerity said grabbing her stuff and leaving the room.

I laughed and turned my attention back to Algee.

"What're you doing?" I asked him.

"Just leaving the recording studio" Algee responded. I saw him getting into his car.

"Did you record new music?" I asked him.

"Yep, it's fiya J" Algee said.

"I bet it is" I said.

"What you doing?" Algee asked me.

"Finishing up some biology homework and then I gotta study for a history test tomorrow" I explained.

"Glad I'm still not in high school" Algee smirked.

"Shut up" I laughed.

"Anyways I'll let you get back to your homework and maybe I'll text you later about something" Algee said.

"About what?" I asked arching an eyebrow.

"You'll see" Algee said.

"No Algee tell me!" I exclaimed.

"Bye Jala" Algee said.

"Algee don't hang up the phone!" I said. But it was to late. Algee hung up the phone. I smiled. Even though we've been talking for about three days I feel like I've known him forever.

Here I am a sixteen year old talking to a twenty year old. Even though this may be illegal. He's still the sweetest and finest man I've ever met.