Chapter Two

Jala's POV

"Jala wake up" I heard my sister Ebony's voice say. My eyes fluttered open and she was hovering over me with Zara by her side.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them.

"Mommy asked us to wake you up" Zara piped up.

"Okay I'm up, both of y'all out of my room" I said. Ebony left and Zara quickly followed after her shutting the door. I got out of bed and went into my bathroom.

I hopped in the shower and waited for it to warm up. My phone buzzed and I smiled as I saw a text from Marcus.

My Man😘: Hey bbg, I hope you slept well. I'll pick you up in 45 minutes❤️

Me: good morning babe, I slept fantastic. I'll be ready by then💓

I set my phone down and hopped in the shower. When I was done I stepped out and wrapped a towel around me.

I changed into my outfit for school and took a look in the mirror.

By the time I was done, Marcus was here. I walked down stairs and grabbed a banana.

"Bye mom" I said. My dad is a business man so he's not here that much. Zara and Ebony were eating breakfast.

"Bye sweetie, have fun at school" She said looking at me and giving me a sad smile. My dads been gone for a while, two weeks and my moms been missing her.

I walked out of the house to see Marcus waiting in his car for me. I smiled and got in the front seat. Marcus leaned over and gave me a kiss.

"Good morning beautiful" Marcus said.

"Morning baby" I said as he pulled out of the driveway and on the road.

"So I wanna take you out tonight" He said.

I smiled, "What do you have in mind?" I asked him.

"You know the movie theater that has like the reclining seats?" I nodded my head. "Well I wanna take you there for a date" Marcus said.

"Aww baby I'd love that" I blushed. Marcus took my hand in his and rubbed his thumb over my knuckles.

Marcus and I arrived at school.

"I'll see you later baby" Marcus said. I nodded my head and gave him a peck on the lips. I walked into school and Senerity came up to me.