t w E N t y - s e V e n

(Quick heads up... this chapter is a little mature.)

It had been weeks since Jace and I properly interacted and I was itching for his presence.I'd texted him over time attempting to start conversation about his family but he didn't seem to respond well to that. I felt bad that I couldn't physically see him to cheer him up so I decided to send little updates of my DIY findings here and there to make him laugh. Going weeks without talking to the boy you're in love with could surely do things to a girl up unto the point where it makes you stop to ask yourself what you were really doing. 

This morning I woke up missing Jace in more ways than one. I forgot that I wasn't a virgin anymore so my need for sex became surprisingly high... despite the emotional tantrums that came with my first two times. No matter what happened, I knew I didn't want anybody else. I wanted to be an active female with a boyfriend and it took me a while to realize what really came with it. All I knew now was that I was ready. 

After I sent him a picture of my newest DIY face mask, I included a picture of my bare leg just to see what he would say.... if he would say anything.

My phone buzzed minutes later.

Jace - My my, where are your clothes my lady?

Caden - Off and waiting for you.

Jace - Is that so? 

I chuckled as I imagined the smile on his face from the other side of the phone. 

Caden - yes... maybe you can help me find them.

Jace - I'd love to. Can I see you later?

Caden - It's a date. 

Within hours, Jace was at my front door. I raced to let him in, nearly tripping over my freshly shaved and oiled legs. I was in my nicest pair of matching undergarments that rested beneath my sweats. They were bright enough to be seen in the dark, easy on the eyes, and of course, uncomfortable as hell. I looked good in them so that was all that mattered.

"Hello there." I smiled from the door frame.

"Hi beautiful," he smiled back. "Looks like someone's DIY skin care routines have been doing them well."

It better. I spent all day singing bad songs and exfoliating in preparation for this.

"Thank you, thank you. You want to come in?"

He nervously stepped in as I shut the door. Instead of going straight to my room, he forced himself to sit down on the couch before he flicked on the tv. 

"Do you want to go upstairs?" I asked.

"Sure... Just not now," he replied softly.

"How's everything with your family?"
"I'll tell you later."  

His answers were weird yet I found myself respecting his subtle wish for space as I sat down anyway. After about an hour of watching some stupid show, I felt pretty stupid that I had expected Jace to be open to getting physical with me. I probably scared the boy for life with my excessive babbling and tears and I should have known that this would happen. Our relationship is messed up all because of me. We were one of those couples that'd be messed up if we ever did more than kiss. Oh gosh, Why was I so self-destructive?  I-

"Caden, come here." Jace's voice had cut into my thoughts and I instantly obeyed his every word.

 The television was off now and the room was silent. All I could hear was the sound of my heart beating out of control once I noticed how dark his eyes were with passion. 

He placed me on his lap to straddle him to notify me of his intentions for tonight and I couldn't have been any happier.  He was finally able to touch and love me physically in ways that I had missed after everything happened. He was feeling like a rock while I was repressing my feelings of a strongly flowing stream... if you know what I mean. Tonight was going to be special.

"I love you," he whispered sweetly as he stroked my cheek.

"Yes," I sighed. "I love you too."

His eyes closed first before his lips met mine, soft with a mixture of love and lust. I could barely feel the rest of my body due to my position but that was okay. I felt my heart and it was completely content with what was happening. I was content.

"Caden," he whispered out of breath as he pulled away to look at me. "Are you sure? I know once we start I won't be able to stop."

"Yes Jace," I paused to place a soft kiss on his lips again. "I'm sure."

Our kisses started out short yet passionate and my body felt hotter than a thousand suns. Being this close to Jace only made me love him more, despite it being the third time around. 

Our hips never failed to move out synch with each other as he nibbled on the sensitive parts on my neck. His lips locked around each of my breasts teasingly slow as a moan escaped my lips. His grip on me tightened as he scooped me up and headed towards the stairs. 

"Left or right?" he asked in between kisses. 

"What?" 

"Your room," he pulled away from my neck to look at me. "Is it to the left or to the right?"

"Oh, it's on the left," I giggled while pressing my lips to his again. "Don't act like you haven't been here before."
"Sorry sweetheart, I'm just a little distracted." he said huskily. 

He tossed me on my bed, not wasting any time on connecting our lips once more. Our tongues battled for dominance while his hands slid underneath the little clothing I had on. My moans became more constant as Jace continued to lead the way. I tore off his shirt first, then helped him kick off his pants in the fastest way possible. I didn't hesitate to become acquainted with every part of him seeing how he had already been so familiar with my body. 

His deep whispers of my name made me feel higher than high in the comfort of my bed and I couldn't have been any happier that I was finally comfortable. His touch made me feel completely blissful inside, even when he kissed my every curve. I admired his gentleness and the way he cared but halfway through, I had started pushing for more aggression from him. I knew what he was dying to do and I was in a place where I felt comfortable now, so I let him. 

Our attraction towards each other somehow strengthened as it led to creating a beautiful night between us. We were now lovers in the same way we were best friends.

Instead of rolling off me, Jace simply laid there with his head buried in my neck, simply placing soft kisses.

"You're so beautiful," he said. "I love you so much."

"I love you too," I smiled into his chest. "But you're super heavy compared to me babe so you're kind of crushing my lungs."

He chuckled once he relieved my body of his weight and turned over so I ended up on top of him. He blessed me with his hand brushing the curls out of my face instead and a longing stare.

"Can you believe that 11 months ago, you didn't even want to give me the time of day?" Jace sighed with a goofy grin on his face.

"11 months ago, I barely knew what a real guy was so of course." I joked. 

"I'm so happy you let me get to know you, Caden. I'm really in love with the person you are," he whispered into my ear before he pressed his lips to my bare shoulder, wrapped his arms around me, and fell asleep. 

I felt his heart rate pick up when I told him I was in love with him too and I knew that what we had was right. It may not be forever but I knew it would at least be for now. 

All we did was live for now.