Chapter 3

Please bear in mind some of these chapters are going to be short and it will take me a while to post up the rest! I hope you'll enjoy it! 

    The next morning, I awoke in the morning with a big smile on my face. I realized that I haven’t truly smiled in a very long time. I made myself some breakfast and went through my clothes to pick what I was going to wear to the concert or rather wear for Kendall. Then I heard knocking on my door, I looked through the peep hole and saw it was Crystal. I opened up the door, “Hey Crystal, what’s up? Come in!” I said as I let her come in. “Hey Kaylyn, I thought I come over to help make things for the concert. Are you really dating Kendall Schmidt?” Crystal asked me when she walked inside. “Yeah I am, he’s a really great guy. I love him and I’ve been in love with him for a long time.” I said as we sat down on my couch. “I’m glad to hear that Kay, so are you really going to have us pulled on stage?” Crystal asked me. I nodded and I went to show her my outfit that I was going to wear. “I hope Carlos will like me.” Crystal said with a small blush. “Oh I’m sure he will. I believe Kendall would put in a good word for you if I asked him.” I said as I brushed my hair. “Really, I would appreciate that. So who else is coming with us to the concert?” Crystal asked. “Katie and Alicia you know how much Alicia LOVES James and the same goes for Katie about Logan.” I said. “That’s true, are they going to meet up with them at the concert?” Crystal asked me. “Yeah, I just texted Alicia about it. I got us meet and greet passes as well.” I said smiling as I showed Crystal the passes. “WHAT?? You got us meet and greet? Did you ask Kendall for these?” Crystal said in a shocked voice. “No, I got them from my work and Kendall doesn’t know about these yet. I’m going to surprise him.” I said smiling at the thought of Kendall’s reaction of seeing me again. “Oh right, well lets go get ready since we got to meet the girls.” Crystal said as we got on our concert outfits. I was wearing a light green tank top with a white short-sleeved blouse with a pair of jeans.  I put on some light make up while Crystal was wearing Carlos’s favorite color which was either red or blue so Crystal wore a red tank top with a blue short-sleeve blouse with a pair of jeans. I figured Katie would be wearing something black and Alicia would be wearing something dark green. Both (me and Alica) of our guys like green so we both agreed to what shade of green to use.

                After we both got changed, we got into my car and drove to the arena. Once I parked the car, Crystal and I went outside to look for our friends. We spotted them, and met up with them by the entrance. “Hey Kaylyn and Crys, you guys made it!” Katie said smiling at us. “Yeah, are you guys waiting to meet BTR? I got us some meet and greet passes!” I whispering as I pulled them to the Meet and Greet area. “WHAT? We get to meet Big Time Rush??? Are you trying to kill me?” Alicia said with a shocked look on her face. “Yeah, I know how much you want to meet James Maslow. Don’t worry he’s a real sweet guy.” I said smiling as we got in line and showed our passes. The first person I saw was Logan, I put a finger over my mouth and Logan winked at me. “Hey guys, it’s nice seeing you again.” I said smiling. “Oh hey Kaylyn, who are these lovely ladies?” James said as he winked at Alicia who was behind me. I smirked as I saw Alicia’s face go red. “Well, James this lovely lady behind me is Alicia. She is a BIG fan of yours. Logan, this is my friend Katie and Carlos this is Crystal.  Hi Kendall” I said as we met the boys. The guys seemed interested in my friends, and Kendall came around the table to give me a big hug. “Hey darling, I didn’t know I was going to see you this soon! I hope you have a great time tonight. I’m going to be singing every song to you. Here let me sign those, what are you going to do with these?” Kendall asked after he gave me a hug and a quick kiss on the cheek. “I’m going to sell those for auction and donate all proceeds to cancer research.” I said as I handed him a couple of my posters. “That’s nice and a great thing to do. What is this?” Kendall said as he held up the picture of me and him together. “That was taken on your last day of being at school together. I found it and I made a copy unless you want an updated picture of us together.” I said smiling. “Thanks Kaylyn, my mom still has this picture at home but I don’t have a copy for myself. But I wouldn’t mind an updated picture of us together.” Kendall said as he put his arm around me and I asked one of my friends to take the picture. We got our picture taken and then we had to let the guys leave to go get ready for the show. I got a text from Kendall saying. “You looked beautiful in that shade of green.  I have to leave once the show is over; I’m going to miss you. So after Worldwide, I want a kiss from you.” Kendall said and I quickly responded that I would be glad to kiss him and that I would miss him as well. I sighed and got a bit sad thinking that I may not see Kendall again for some time but I knew that would be the cost of dating a celebrity. We sat down in our seats which were right in front. Then the lights went down and the girls started screaming!

    The show was great and me and the girls got pulled up on stage and walked with our guys. Kendall kept one of his eyes on me and the other out onto the crowd. I sang along and waved to everyone. Then after the song was over, Kendall rushed me backstage and out of view. “I’m going to miss you Kay and I want to say I love you and I’m glad that I’ve got to see you again. I’ll keep in touch.” Kendall said as he held me close. I nodded and then pulled him into a very passionate kiss. “I’ll miss you too. I love you and I feel the same way. Now, go have a great show and I’ll text you later!” I said as I went back to my seat with the girls. I saw all of them have the biggest smiles on their faces.  I leaned over to talk to Alicia and she had a big grin on her face. “What’s with the big grin on your face?” I asked as the guys performed “Elevate”. “I got James’s number! He wants to take me out next time he is in town!” Alicia said. “That’s great! He is a nice guy, I wonder if the rest of the girls are just as successful at getting numbers.” I said as the guys came on stage to talk. Then the show is over, and I said good night to my friends before going to bed for the night. I sent a text to Kendall thanking him for the chance to be on stage with him and telling him to have a safe trip to Reno, NV. I fell asleep still feeling the taste of Kendall’s kiss on my lips.