Chapter 7

I was sitting down smiling at Kendall and he was smiling at me. I winked as I drink some water. “Well, well I think I found out who Kendall’s new girlfriend is.” A girl with the whiniest voice in the world said. I looked at her; she was the same blonde chick who was flirting with Kendall the other night. “So are you seeing Kendall? I see the way you are looking him. Why would an ugly thing like you would be dating a hot guy like Kendall?” The girl said with an evil glare. I just smiled and looked at her. “Yes I am dating Kendall and if I’m ugly. I must be a step up from you, because you’re uglier than me.” I said. I heard “OOOOOHHHHHHH” throughout the whole sound stage. “Well, I would have him back if he wasn’t with you!” the woman said as she tried to attack me but I just took her fist in my hand. “Now come on let’s play nice. You haven’t told me what your name was since you may know mine.” I said as I twisted her arm. “My name is Riesa Tao, who are you? What is your full name?” Riesa asked as her face filled with some pain. “My name is Kaylyn or Kay Smith. I’m a representative from Kendall’s management company. I’m here to make sure my client aka my boyfriend is happy and is taken care of. Now I think I have heard of you, I know your father is the owner of this studio and I respect you because of him. I don’t want to cause any more trouble for him. So let’s play nice okay?” I said as I let go of her arm.  Riesa looked at me with a glare in her eye but then she nodded. “Good, now let’s go back to work since we all got this episode to finish!” I said as I clapped my hands as the crowd dispersed. “Kaylyn, remind me not to piss you off.” Kendall said as he came up to me. I chuckled and took Kendall’s hand. "You got it hun, now what are you doing here? I thought you would be recording the new episode of Big Time Rush?" I asked as we walked back towards the studio. "We were but we got let out to take a break and let the others record a shot. I came here to see you. I still can't believe that you are down here with me." Kendall said as he smiled at me. "Same here Kendall, but believe it I'm here with you and its where I want to stay." I said and kissed Kendall on the cheek. Kendall smiled and gave me a kiss on the cheek before he left go back and rehearse.

     I laughed at some of the bloopers. Then the director Mike asked if we wanted to be extras and all agreed. We all got dressed in our normal clothes and were lead to the set. We were asked to pick a place and we picked the spot besides the pool. I was wearing a cute tank top and shorts. I put on a pair of shades as Kendall and the rest of the guys were walking on the set. I smiled as I flipped through a magazine. I started talking to another one of the girls and we smiled as we talked about music. I saw Kendall was looking at me and I smiled back as we wrapped up the scene. Kendall walked over to us. "Kay what are you doing here? I thought you would be watching this from behind the booth." Kendall said with a soft smile as he sat down on the edge of my lawn chair. "Yeah well Mike was asking us if we wanted to be extras in the show. We all agreed and here we are hun." I said with a smiled. "Oh right, well I hope you guys have a nice time. Oh and Kaylyn?" Kendall said with a serious face. "Yes, my darling?"  "I would like to take you out a nice Los Angeles date, if that's alright with you." Kendall said. I nodded with a smile on my face. "I would LOVE to go out with you tonight. That's if the guys can ask the other girls out as well. We can make it a group outing or unless you want it to be just the two of us." I said as I took Kendall's hand. He was silent for moment.

"Kay I just want it to be the two of us. I've been wanting to take you out a nice formal second date." Kendall said as he looked into my eyes

    "Okay, I'm up for that. What time do you want to pick me up?" I asked. "Umm, let's say around six and you can text me the address to your hotel" Kendall said with a big smile on his face. I nodded and gave him a hug. Just before I let him go, he leaned down and gave me a quick kiss on the lips before leaving to start the scene. I smiled and blushed as I saw most of the other extra girls gave me glares. I figured the must of watched Kendall's video chat about him not being single anymore. I just put on my shades and read my magazine. "Kay i think you better be careful with you being lovey dovey with Kendall. I think some of these girls are going to jump you once you get alone." Katie said to the side of me. I nodded in agreement and kept my head down. "I'm not going the bathroom alone. I want to make sure you or one of you guys are with me when it comes to that. You guys may suffer the same thing once they all once you guys as their girlfriends!" I whispered harshly as I put the magazine over my face. I stayed silent as the camera was rolling, and I heard the guys talking and cracking jokes I cracked a smile when i heard the joke. Just then the show episode was a wrap and we were sent home. I changed back into my professional clothes, as I came out of the bathroom. I saw Kendall talking to another girl who i recongized as Jo on the show. I didn't say anything to interupt them. I just waited for the rest of the girls then out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw Jo lean up to give Kendall a kiss on the lips but then Kendall backed off. I over heard him say. "Jo, don't do this. I have someone that I really love and I don't want to hurt her." Kendall said as I felt my face getting warmer. "Is it that one girl you kissed earlier? That can't be Kaylyn you told me so much about." Jo said "Yeah it is, I fell in love with her along time ago and seeing her again makes me happy. I'm glad that she is the same Kaylyn that I fell in love with long ago. Being with her now makes me somehow complete. I'm sorry Jo but I want to be with Kaylyn." Kendall said as he walked away. "Kendall, it's okay. I can see how much you love her. I'm glad that we are good friends. I'm sorry for trying to kiss you." Jo said and Kendall chuckled. "It's okay, hey i'll see you tomorrow. I got to go get ready for my date tonight!" Kendall said as I heard him walking down the hall. I saw Katie and the rest of the girls getting out of the bathroom. I walked towards them with a big smile on my face.

     We all bid our guys good bye and we went back to the hotel as the girls went on their laptops to do their reports. I quickly did mine as I got ready for my date. I brushed my hair out and put on a touch of make up. I picked out a beautiful dark green top with a pair of dark jeans. I smiled as I did a small turn. "Oohhh Girl, Kendall is going to FLIP when he sees you looking all sexy and HOT" Alicia said as I came out of the bathroom. I laughed, "Thanks Alicia, did you talk to your man today about going on that date?' I asked as I went towards my bag and get a nice light jacket out. "Yeah, he wants to take me out tomorrow night." Alicia said with a huge smile on her face. "Yeah Logan wants to take me out tonight for a small date." Katie said smiling. "That's good to hear Katie, what about you Crys? Has Carlos asked you out yet?" I asked when I added a bit of small perfume. "Yeah Carlos asked me to go out with him tomorrow after we get done at the tv studio. I'm going to be soo nervous!" Crys said as she lays her head back on her pillow. "You'll be fine, Carlos is a very sweet guy and if you want you can ask if he can bring Sydney with him." Katie said. Crys nodded in agreement and went to her phone to start texting Carlos.

       Then there was a knock on the door. I went up to look through the peep hole to see Kendall standing there with a small flower in his hand. I smiled as I opened up the door and see Kendall looking very handsome in a nice dress shirt and black slacks. "Hey Beautiful, are you ready to go out on our date?" Kendall asked as he handed me a small rose. "Thanks, Kendall and yes I am ready to go on our date." I said as I bid the girls good bye and took Kendall's hand. Kendall smiled at me and gave me a small kiss on my lips. "I'm so happy to see you Kay. I didn't think I was going to see you again." Kendall said as he lead me to his car. He opened my car door. "Same here Ken. I thought i was going to have to wait forever to see you." I said as he got into the car. Kendall smiled and started driving us to a small semi fancy resturant. We had a really nice evening and he took me home or rather back to my hotel. "Thanks for the lovely evening Kendall. I hope we can do it again sometime soon." I said as I gave Kendall a big hug and a kiss. "Yeah of course, I want to see my girl as much as I can." Kendall said as he held me close and kisses me back. I smiled as I stood there in Kendall's arms and not wanting to leave them. But I yawned, then Kendall did the same. I laughed as I pulled Kendall into another kiss that was more passionate. "Good night Kendall. Have a safe trip going home. I'll see you tomorrow monring." I said smiling. "Y-yeah night Kay. I love you and i'll text you once I get home. I wish you were staying with me. I would love to wake up and see your beautiful face." Kendall said as he put his hand on my face. I smiled and blushed, "Yeah me too Kendall. I would love to do that. Maybe later down the road. I'll see you tomorrow?" I said as I opened my room. Kendall nodded and kissed me one last time before he smiled and held my hand one last time before he left. "Good night Kaylyn, I'll see you in the morning!" Kendall said as he took the elevator. I smiled and went into my room and got ready for bed. I layed in my bed and thought about Kendall's lips. Just before I fell asleep I got a text from Kendall. "Good night my beautiful cover girl. I can't wait to see you again. Love you. Sweet dreams." I smiled and replied back before shutting my eyes and going to sleep.