Chapter 19

Da One

"I want you so bad " Frenchie said after he pulled his lips from hers.

Her chest rose up and down rapidly as She gave him a deep stare as she pulled away from him.
"Don't front... I know you want me too" Frenchie said it was like music to her ears.
"This was a mistake... I'm sorry".
"Nah... mistake my ass you know you felt something just like I did a minute ago".
"I belong to ya uncle Frenchie".
He smiled "Yeah, but for how long".
She gave him one last look before exiting the bathroom. One thing he was right about was that she wanted him probably just as bad as he wanted her, but she couldn't admit it. Martin would probably kill them both if he ever found out what they just did. She was scared shitless, but Frenchie had plans. She belonged with him anyway, not Martin. And by all means he was gonna have her and nobody was gonna get in the way of that.

The next day:

Ray'ne had been trying to keep as much distance between her and Frenchie as possible. For days she barely left her room which Frenchie knew it was because she was avoiding seeing him. She couldn't get her mind off of him and what happened between them within that little bit of time. Later that night she found herself in the shower playing with her pussy for the first time until she nutted all over the wall. Just from the kiss and him touching her body had her aroused and that feeling was going nowhere. She couldn't even think stay because all she wanted to feel was in all over her body. That how high her sex drive was since she hadn't been with anyone else,but Martin. He was gone with Martin to the warehouse so that eased her mind a little. Not sure of how long she could avoid him, but she was planning on doing so until they got over each other. Once she got dressed from her shower, she laid back on the bed and flipped through channles on her TV just as her phone went off.

- A text from a 209 number came through on her phone...
          Wyd
-She stood confused for a minute but replied quickly....
    Who's this????
-A few seconds later another text came through her phone....
      Frenchie.... Wyd????

-She texted back...
       Frenchie why you texting me how did you get my number????

-He texted back....
  Out my uncle phone lol.... Believe me though I'm not worried about him 😅😁😁😁😂
-She texted back....
      Oh really funny... What's do you want😃
-He replied....
     You... Duh 😂😂😂

A smile appeared on her face although she decided not to text back right away. Rose walked up to the bedside and smiled at Ray'ne catching her off guard.
"Tu ropa se lava doblada y se pone (your clothes are washed folded and put up) "said Rose to Ray'ne in Spanish which Ray'ne was taught to understand her by Martin because at first Ray'ne didn't know how to speak Spanish.
Ray'ne nodded her head with a smile "Gracias".
Rose nodded with a smile "De nada" and she walked away.
Rose never talked that much unless when she had to, she mainly did her work and stayed out the way. She had been Martin's maid for years before Ray'ne even came in the picture. The crazy thing was that she saw right through the young girl and she knew that she was unhappy where she was. If only she could have helped her escape she would, but knowing it was a dead man mission she never tried.