Chapter 21

Pleasure

Ray'ne stood in the bathroom after changing her underwear due to them being soaking wet. She looked at herself in the mirror as she pulled a strand of her loose hair behind her ear.

"What is he doing to me... I gotta get myself together" she whispered to herself as she fixed her dress and hair to her prefection and left the bathroom.

While walking down the hall she seen Frenchie bend the corner heading towards her.

They walking up to each other  the closer he got to her her heart skipped beats he gently grabbing her and pulled her into the spare bedroom and cracked the door.

She already knew what it was when he pushed her in the room They went right into making out. Not parting their lips from each other he pushed her in the large empty walk in closet and against the wall.

He licked and sucked at her bottom lip while pulling her dress up picking her up so her legs were wrapped around his waist. Sliding her panties to the side he slide his large manhood inside her tight walls causing her to moan out loud.

He stroked her slowly making her body shiver and shake as she moaned out like nobody else was in the house. It felt so good she forgot for the moment that what they were doing was wrong.

Just then the spare room door opened and rose walked in with fresh bed sheets for the spare bed. Ray'ne and Frenchie heard her come in a slowed down their sexual motion.

For some reason it was a thrill to Frenchie that someone was in the room but to Ray'ne she was so into the pleasure she didn't care.

He covered her mouth and picked up his speed as he worked at her walls driving her crazy as she moaned out in his hand.

Frenchie's dick was ten times bigger than Martin's but it just felt so good to her, he stroked her alittle bit more and faster until they both nutted.

Rose paused for a second at the noise and looked around the dark empty room before leaving out.

Ray'ne slide down the wall and out his arms sitting there on the floor with her chest rising up and down Martin was the first man she had ever been with but she felt in her heart at that very Moment that nobody could ever do her like Frenchie just did.

Once they got their selves together they came out the closet. Ray'ne did another fix at her dress and hair before Frenchie opened the room door and they stepped out....

Ray'ne looked up and froze when she seen Rose standing there by the cleaner Closet collecting things while cutting her eyes at Ray'ne.....