0.1

SENSITIVITY WARNING:
This is gonna be a graphic book where thoughts of suicide and self harm are going to be common.
Thank you, and enjoy.
------------

Jungkooks POV

I drag the cold blade across my scarred skin and otherworldly pleasure soon takes over my body.

My eyes roll to the back of my head as I cut myself again.

And again.

And again.

"Jungkook, Dinner's ready! I made your favorite!"

I hesitantly look at the door, towards the sound of my moms voice.

I slowly set down the blade, and wiped up the blood spilling from my wrists.

I raised my arms as I pulled a thick red sweatshirt over my head, and walked through my doorway to the dining room.

-----
5 minutes later
-----

"why am I so worthless?"

"he's right, no one will ever like me."

A loud voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Honey, you haven't touched your food. Aren't you hungry?"

"Not really mom, I ate a lot at school today." I quickly responded.

From the corner of my eyes I could see my mom carefully studying my face.

"Okay sweetheart. You can go to your room then."

Without her answering back I slowly headed up the stairs to my room.

I closed the door behind me and my eyes immediately caught sight of the bloody razor blade, sitting on my bedside table.

I ignored the sight and plopped myself onto my bed and unlocked my phone.

My eyes widen as I looked over all 29 new messages, all from the same 4 people.

On the verge of tears, I set my phone down.

I looked over to my side and once again met eyes with the sharp blade besides me.

With shaky hands I lift it up, and roll back my sleeves.