0.4

I slowly lifted my head and met his gaze. His eyes were dark and were filled to the brim with hate.

Seeing him sent chills running down my spine and I could feel my stomach turning.

He slowly walked up to me, along with his friends and he suddenly pushed me against my locker.

"Look guys, it's the pig!"

He leaned in towards me and I turned my head to the side, in attempt to avert my gaze away from him. He aggressively pushed my face back to where it was and held it there with his calloused hand. He scowled at me and clenched his teeth.

It made me nauseous and I could feel my stomach turning even faster than before.

"Don't look away from me as I'm talking to you!" he said as he balled his hand into a fist,"Who the fuck do you think you are?!"

He then punched me hard, and I felt my stomach tightening around his fist.

He let go of me and I dropped lifelessly onto the cold tile floor.

I layed there, heaving and trying to catch my breath.

That's when the homeroom bell echoed through the desolate hallway, indicating that I was late, once again.

"Oh no. And I'm late? What will mom say if she knows I was late again?"

I slowly lifted myself off the faded white tile floor and staggered off to class.