0.5

My vision kept going in and out of focus and I felt dizzy.

It's not like he hit you too hard, stop acting like such a wimp Jungkook.

The world around me spun in and out of consciousness.

I tried keeping my eyes open but they kept shutting.

Beeppp

All my classmates sprung up from their seats and hurriedly ran out of the classroom door.

I slowly gathered my things and walked out of the classroom as well.

2 minutes later

"Jungkook, this is the third time I see you limping this week." said Mrs. Lee, obviously frustrated and sad.

She then handed me an icepack.

"Make sure you use this, and please stay out of trouble. I hate seeing you hurt so often."

I nodded, thanked her, and walked out into the now empty hallway.

I soon wandered past the cafeteria and sadly looked in.

I can't mess up my streak now.

I then nodded my head, and continued on my way.

Dance practice

I set my bags down inside the room to my dance class, and took my seat.

My thoughts soon wandered back to the note I previously got this morning.

Who wrote that damn note? I hope to God it wasn't him. Maybe, just maybe, someone cares about me. Or, much more likely, he wrote it and no one gives a shit about me.