Dragon Diarys - Bianca Airesus Arc (Not revised/All parts together)

Present Day

Bianca Airesus is a crime fighting heroine who originated from Bangkok, Thailand, and has impacted a majority of other countries such as Malaysia and Thailand, China, Russia, European countries, and even parts of the Middle East. Bianca's primary focus was that of the group who calls themselves The Black Shadow, as well as drug, human and child trafficking that takes place by their hands, in addition, to thwarting the plans of the gang's allies in China and Thailand. Unlike some of the other heroes in America, she is a self-employed mercenary who isn't afraid of killing for the greater good when the situation calls for it, but since she is bounded by the laws in America, she had to learn how to restrain herself and has not been using the full capabilities of her suit of armor while in the West due to possible enemies in the far East that could surface when word of not being present begins to circulate.

She has been called many names due to her alias used: Thailand Ninja, The Modern Day Lady Cho, The Valkyrie, Arabian Ghost, etc. But regardless she is and forever will be the one and only, Steel Maiden. She resides in the Americas to help her new allies; one of groups she accompanies herself with is the Neo-x Foot Clan, eventually helping them become stronger while in parts of Asia and Africa, her team who aided her put a massive blow to the drug and human trafficking rings, covering those areas as well as stopping other potential crimes.

Abilities, Strengths and Weaknesses

Alias - Qin Liangyu, Byainko, Xain, The Steel Maiden, Steel Valkyre/ The Valkyrie, Arabian Ghost of the Desert, Thailand Ninja, The Modern Day Lady Cho

Information - Born on the Spring of March 222, born in Bangkok, Thailand. Height 5.6 (170 cm), Weight 148 lbs (Athletic Physique), Reach 68.0 in (173 cm).

(2247 age 18)

Family - Wei Airesus (Father and mentor), Shen Airesus (Uncle), Yona Airesus (Biological Mother, Deceased), Jenji Airesus (Biological Brother, Deceased), Kenneth Airesus (Biological Brother, Deceased), Brian Whall (Friend, Guardian, Surrogate Brother, mentor), Trex (pet dog), Beepz (Companion), Lenn (Family Friend, mentor), Hanz Shu (Family Friend, mentor)

Personality - Bianca is the tough girl, the badass in the group and is confident and collected when it comes to battle. Truly, Bianca is a caring, yet serious person, and does whatever she can to help those who are in trouble, taking the intuitive to come to the call of others or taking one for the team. At times, her emotions do get the best of her resulting in her taking matters in her own hands, often going into some battles alone. Rare moments Bianca shows sadness, and other times it is anger, if pushed to her absolute limits she can become an unstoppable force unless calmed down. Bianca calms herself by use of constant meditation to maintain her cool and collected attitude.

Appearance - Bianca is Thai, and of Chinese descent. She has a far skin tone, with a light tan. Her pupils are hazel colored just like her father's eyes and her natural hair tone is black for her mother's hair color is also black.

Bianca's uniform is a white tank-top made of cotton mixed with synthetic fibers, which is water-resistant and black light-weight pants made up of the same material, Wudang Taoist Kung Fu Socks with straps and black Tai-chi with rubber soles. Bianca also has arm wrappings on her hands and forearms, as well as on her ankles and calves, with part of her pants wrapped underneath it. The wrappings are really an extension to Bianca's armor, which can merge on to her body at will and form her iconic set of armor. The remainder of Bianca's armor, when not in use, is bonded to her body invisibly, when she has to use it, it immediately forms on to her.