Enter Cyberpunk, Fight against Black Shadow grunts and African Rebel Militants

Sun Lee Yuk appointed his toughest henchmen, Cyberpunk, a disabled man who's bathed in cyber prosthetics, enabling him to walk and move in addition to a third metallic hand that is connected to his back, to watch over outside of the Estate, he began his watch by using his drones and armed men who were convicted killers used by Black Shadow. Bianca was able to spot some of the drones as she made progress on to Yuk's HQ on the island. She was able to override one of the drones in order to detect the other ones scanning outside of the main Estate, she also found out that cloaking will not be possible due to these drones using powerful heat detection signatures, similar to the ones found on the yacht, seeing this as one of her disadvantages, she reminds herself to tweak her armor in order to hide her heat signature after she is done here. Brian spoke to Bianca through the comms, telling why go it alone for it could be a risky move made by her, only for Bianca to tell Brian that this is a personal matter, with that being said, Brian tells her to be careful, for they will come if she needs the help, with Momoko, and a worried Yashki watching Brian talk to Bianca as well as some screen linked to Bianca's visor. Yashki tells Brian why is it Bianca chooses to do this alone, only for Brian to tell him that is a personal and private matter of hers, that this Master Yuk baddie is an enemy from her childhood, he also tells Yashki that there is a possibility that his sister may be on that mysterious island.

Meanwhile on the island, Cyberpunk is no fool, as Bianca downs each of his drones on the island, he is able to detect that his drones are being tampered with or disabled. He let Bianca continue to do such for he has a plan B, involving a trap, wanting Bianca to come to him because he felt that he will be a handsomely rewarded if he brought the intruder, thinking she's an android, to Yuk, destroyed. As Bianca traversed into the island, she was getting closer to the Estate; however, an event caused her to stop. She witnessed a girl, appearing to be in her mid-late 20s, who was being forced into small bushes near the beach by one of the alleged killers hired by Black Shadow.

Bianca scanned the situation, being able to find out, from the super computer information, to find out the identities of both targets. The man had been in prison for life due to killing helpless people for fun before attempting to and failing to kill himself, adding that Yuk must've cleaned his information when he broke him out. As for the girl, she was a 24 year old Taiwanese woman who had been missing for 3 weeks now. The man only forced the girl out only to try and rape her, for he even stated that ever since Yuk brought her here, no one was trying to buy her out yet, so he stated he took this chance to give the girl a test ride for himself, laughing at the helpless girl as he pushed her into the bushes causing her to be hit against a tree. She couldn't escape because she had chains on her nor could she scream because of the collar object on her neck.

The man slowly reeled her in and tried to force her on a tree by force. Before he could do anything to the girl, he felt hands going around his waist, confused at the very moment, Bianca was able to grab and lift him up, performing a suplex on the 270 lb. man. Once the man got back up he was angered, and pulled out an energy-based dagger. He tried to stab Bianca, who managed to disarm the man on his 4th attempt to stab her. Bianca took the knife and discharged it in the man's face, which burnt up his face, before he could let out a scream; he was hit in the throat, and punched in the face, falling to the ground, unconscious. The girl who was about to be raped ran to Bianca and thanked her for saving her.

Bianca then told the girl to go hide, adding that it is safer now because all the drones are down. Bianca continued to make her way into the woodland area in order to get to the Estate, taking out a few armed men in her way, even managing to kill some who nearly brought her down. Bianca was a bit shocked she managed to pull something like that off, but she came to her senses saying that with her Intel, the man was a killer anyways, his record proves that he will not change his ways, but with the thought of taking a life, he caused Bianca to feel some type of way. AS she continues, Cyberpunk waits for her. Eventually Bianca made it to the Estate and tried to sneak to the side of the building, only to be hit by a net, followed by a robot dog sent out by Cyberpunk to attack her. Bianca was able to put the dog down from the net before cutting herself free, but this surprise attack damaged her because the dog was laced with Necro-bots, causing her parts of suit to weaken and revert back to a soft cloth-like state, as well as her visor disabling, forcing her to use her goggles instead.

As Bianca tried to recover, Cyberpunk and a few African fighters confronted Bianca. Cyberpunk, without hesitation, rushed at her, picking her up by the head as he was running, gaining enough momentum to throw her. As this was happening, Yuk knew his island had been infiltrated, but he has confidence in the Necro-Bots to get the job done.

Bianca was slightly dazed, but she manages to recover and confronted Cyberpunk, revealing to everyone that she is not a robot, but she is just an ordinary girl. This caused Cyberpunk to not only be surprised, but to feel that he was cheated for he wanted to destroy The Steel Maiden, only for Bianca to state that if he wants to do this so badly, she is standing right there, spitting at the ground as she said that. In fits of anger, he told the fighters to start shooting at Bianca, who quickly rushed behind a tree, having no choice but to return gunfire from a gun she held on to from one of the guards she took down, taking down a few men, injuring two. One man who ran out of ammo took out an energy dagger ran to the tree where Bianca hiding behind, stabbing at the tree, missing Bianca's head by a foot. After dodging an almost fatal blow, she quickly ran around the tree, grabbing the man's hand, disarming him, discharging the dagger in front of him, following up with a takedown. This left only Cyberpunk and Bianca to fight each other.