Recovery and the Nanotechnology Project

Brian had some first aid items around his car and did what he could to stop the bleeding temporarily, telling her that he is going to rush her to a hospital. As he put her in the car and started to drive, Bianca was telling him to contact Hanz. Brian said that now isn't the time to build or get information on tech, she is critically injured, adding that she is lucky to be alive. Bianca tried to persuade him again, telling Brian that Hanz talked to her about an experiment that had been dormant for a long time, for such a produce is capable of helping her heal faster and more efficiently, stating that even if she goes to a hospital to deal with doctors and surgeons, it won't really do anything to save her.

Brian was concerned and worried about Bianca's decision, and tells her fine, that he will contact Hanz, adding that she is the craziness 14 year old he has ever known. Hanz was informed about the situation and tells them to come to his facility that is not too far from where they are, adding he can help treat Bianca, not knowing what she has in mind. When they got to Hanz's facility in several miles away from the abandon Bang Rak building they were in, Brian was able to get inside to meet with Hanz, as for Bianca, she had cloaked herself and piggybacked on Brian's back.

When they met with Hanz, Brian had explained everything to him and what has happened. Hanz himself knew about Bianca's secret and will do anything in his power to help her succeeded and survive. While treating Bianca with the pleura of medical supplies at his disposal, he tells the both of them that since the ordeal in China, the Tri-Serum had been moved to Thailand for safe keeping at his request. Hanz continued that this serum is in its purist form and can save Bianca, however, if Bianca's body is capable of enduring the producer itself, let alone able to survive it. Bianca wanted to do it anyways, adding, if she is to die, despite dying anyways, she wants the both of them to tell her father that all that is going on is on her, not them, for she merely had them to assist her.

Bianca was placed in water chamber in stasis, having wires tapped on her arms, waist and legs. Hanz, who is accompanied by others who knew about this serum, has stated that this water contains some healing properties for basic injuries, added that it will keep Bianca stable for the producer. So it began, the chamber started to fill up a secondary liquid, and robot controlled hooks holding the serum, had been injected into Bianca's body. Eventually the final serum was injected into Bianca, causing her to twitch inside the chamber she was kept in for Bianca's body was actually reacting immediately to the serum producer. She was eventually taken out, and had seemingly died, causing Brian to feel guilty, thinking Bianca had passed, and however, the other scientist told Brian she still has a pulse, but she is in a coma-like state, adding usually after the producer, they will know if the patient will survive or not within several hours.

During this time, Wei, who was in Japan for business (Meeting with the young St. Marc V and his guardian), called Brian to tell him how Bianca is doing, only for Brian, who was still feeling bad about the situation, tells him that she's alright, that she is sleeping right now. Several hours had passed (5 hours), during that time, Bianca's body was being checked and tested, and surprisingly, she didn't pass away due to the strong producer. She had been out of coma for a good hour and is sleeping normally.

What the scientist notice is that Bianca's injuries had healed on its own; the nanotechnology serum had merged and became intertwined with all the blood vessels and organs in Bianca's body, as if it was something natural; and it was irreversible. The serum had also strengthened her muscles and body tissues, as well as other parts of her body.

Bianca had awakened, recovering and she felt different. She surprised Brian, for Brian was worried that Bianca had died from the intense procedure. She tells Brian she wants to be put to the test. For she felt different and want to see what she is capable of and this is when Hanz had Bianca connect with one of her father's friends in Asian Military, but tells her to wait a day so she is able to feel a bit better before contacting this man. Once Bianca recovered, she contacted Lenn, a friend of her father, and informs him that she wants to some military training. Lenn was shocked about Bianca's request, but knowing how tough she is and her father, she decides to give Bianca a chance, thinking to himself that it is good to see a strong young teenager who is a skilled fighter wanting to try the military core. In a span of 3 months, she had been training and pushing herself with the military. She wanted to improve her skills constantly, non-stop. She was able convince her father that she went back into training, and this time is learning more military based combat from a friend of his, to his surprise he was informed by Lenn about the situation. The military had no idea as to why a little girl is learning from them, however, Lenn, Wei's old friend, only knew that Bianca is wanting to learn because she wants to improve her skills, but he does not know about Bianca's enhancements.

After the 3 months, Bianca returned to being the Thailand Ninja, only for Hanz to inform her about more nanotechnology that may interest her whenever she returns to China, adding that since the Tri-Serum worked for her, for she was the second to survive such from the final product, that this new tech will aid her greatly.

As for the gangs and Elrina herself, they believed Bianca to be dead, until they read headlines about The return of the Thailand Ninja, despite Elrina using Bianca's glove to indicate she had been slain Bianca; spoils of battle, in her eyes. Elrina was angered and happy that Bianca had survived, for she had grown more in power for 3-4 months and the absence of Bianca's crime fighting work. Bianca's return led some gangsters to flee the streets of Bangkok.

Her Abilities: The serum had enhanced her strength greatly, speed, agility and evasiveness has been enhanced, along with her reflexes. She also now has accelerated healing whereas her body is able to adapt new pains, sicknesses and heal from it, healing faster, as long as she is rested. This also causes the person to connect easily with nano tech of the same origin. She is immune to illness and her senses have been improved.