Vivian

*June 4th, 2016*
9:47 pm
Hello Diary, we leave tomorrow for Hawaii. Just me and Aunt Jenna. I'm excited it's just Aunt Jenna and I. I suppose all the vacations are a benefit of my fathers job, I just wish I knew my father. He is never present. Only on Christmas do I see my father and it's never easy to say goodbye.
My mother is a different story. I know everything about my mom, sometimes I wish I didn't. My mom doesn't understand me. She thinks I should be just as she was at my age, but we could not be more different. She was the most popular girl at school and was loved by everyone. My mother lights up a room with her beauty and could turn the head of any man. My mother is very dependent and needs approval from everyone, lucky for her, she got it. I am barely noticed, I get perfect grades and I just go through the motions of my life, aching for something more. I wish my voice was heard but if I am honest, my voice and I would never know what to say. Wow, that was a bit heavy... I shouldn't be so critical of my situation. I'm very fortunate. Anyway, back to the point. I'm leaving for Manele Bay tomorrow. I need to make a packing list so, I'll write a gain tomorrow. Wow, it's like I'm talking to an audience. Anyway, bye.
XO - Vivian