32. The end is near

-OK Leo, I'm finish. I'm going to let you know tomorrow if I can find anything interesting about your symptoms. For now, let's just get you to sleep. Said Donnie.

-Alright then. I answered, already getting up of the chair. Soon enough, I realized that it wasn't such a good idea to just get up without any help, mostly when you are already feeling dizzy by just sitting down. 

-Who easy tiger. Said Donnie while grabbing my arm. I'm going to help you get to your room. 

-No needs, I'm OK. But thanks. I said, removing my arm from his grip. 

With that, I walked away, ignoring Raph who was swearing under us breath as I walk beside him and the heavy glance of Donnie.. I also ignored Mikey, who was staring at me, surely asking himself why I'm walking alone if I'm THAT sick like Raph putted it to him.

Once I got into my room, I went directly in my bed, not even bothering to remove my katanas. Might just as well sleep with them on my back! 

For the first time in what has seems forever, I had a wonderful night of sleep. I didn't have any nightmares, only a peaceful rest which is exactly what I needed.

I woke up at my usual time and I felt a lot better. My dizziness went away and all that was left was a small migraine which I can easily get away with.

Slowly but surely, I got out of my bed and head directly for the kitchen. I didn't felt like eating but a small coffee can help me wake up! While I was sipping it, I thought about the outside world. I didn't went to the surface in forever. Maybe I should go now while the others are still sleeping? 

As my thoughts were wondering around about the surface, a gentle breeze caressed my face and that's when I realized that I was actually on the building that I was thinking about 5 seconds ago. Also, I didn't have any migraine or nausea at this point. Am I... Am I fully developed? 

I spent a good 10 minutes sitting on the rooftop, sipping my coffee and appreciating the breeze. Some fresh air can only do me good!

After a good time by myself, I realized that I needed to go back inside before the others wake up. I started thinking rally hard about the lair, more precisely about the kitchen. And once again, just like that, I was back in the lair. I think I'm starting to get the hand of this! Well at least, this part of my capacities. I am fully develop. I'm pretty sure now.

-Good morning! Feeling better? Said a voice behind me that I immediately identify as Donnie's.

-A lot! Also, look at this! I said happily. 

I concentrate on the couch which was beside Donnie and bam, I was sitting on it. 

-Wait, what? Did you.. What? you were there and... How? Mumbled Donnie.

I smiled at him. His face on incomprehension was just so funny! We obviously don't see it often because the smart ass always understand everything. But in my case, there is nothing to understand. There are only some facts, no explanation. 

-Cool hein? I said, smiling. 

-Cool? You say that it's cool? Yo bro, you are the most amazing thing I have ever say in my entire life. This isn't science Leo. It's magic! And I don't even believe in magic! Exclaimed Donnie.

-I know, it's awesome. That's the only part of my powers that I can controlled right now though. 

-Imagine all the thing you will be capable of after that you truly know what you can do! We are finally going to defeat Shredder and get sensei back! Said Donnie, which put a smile on my face. 

-And after that, we are going to get April and Casey back and everything is going to be back to normal! I said, way to happy about the situation. 

-Yeah! Yo the end is almost near, I can sense it. We, the Hamatos, are going to kill Shredder. Added Donnie.

-What? Said a new voice behind us. I turned around and found Raph, still with his sleepy eyes. Did I heard killing Shredder? 

-Yeah. I said, rising an eyebrow. 

-Well I don't know what you both guys were talking about  but if it include kill and Shredder, I'm always in. Said my hotheaded brother.

I smiled back at him. If everything goes well, this could be it. I can be the key to end all of this. Splinter wasn't right. I am not a dead weight to this team. I am the leader and I will lead my family out of its misery. I am enough of all of this. I want our friends back and our sensei back and our honor back. I want to wake up every morning with the knowledge that Shredder isn't there anymore. 

All we need now, is a plan. 

-Raph, Donnie, go wake up Mikey and tell him everything. I want him to know that I am alright but I still won't be able to see him for awhile.

-And why is that? Raph asked.

-Because I need to think of a plan and for that, I need all the concentration that I can get. 

-Don't you want our help? The last time you did that, you kind of finish in the toilet, vomiting. Added Donnie.

-No thanks. I always thought of plans on my own and I don't think it's going to work if there is other people in the room. I said, smiling.

-But...

-But if I need your help, I will call you, I promise. I said after cutting Raph in mi-sentence. I will be in the dojo, don't wait for me to eat. Well, just don't wait for me at all. 

-How long will it takes? Asked Donnie.

-I don't know. Just... Don't do anything stupid to force me to intervene. I ordered while I was looking at Raph. I'm pretty sure that Donnie isn't the type of guy to fight with Mikey just to know how long they will last, if you know what I mean. 

-OK! See you! Said Raph.

Donnie smiled at me and I smiled back to him before entering the dojo. How ironic. It's were it all started and it is were it's going to end.