Make Me Better (Carlos Sainz)

For wxstethenight
--
It was the Monday after the British Grand Prix (which you had flown out to watch in the Toro Rosso garage, giving Carlos a nice surprise), and you and Carlos were flying back to your shared home in Monaco. You knew that the cold British weather had made you ill and you just wanted to curl up into your bed and sleep for a year but you had a long journey before that would be possible.

"What is wrong, mi alma?" Carlos asked, running his fingers through your soft hair where you had rested your head upon his shoulder.

"I think I'm getting ill." You sighed, nuzzling your face deeper into his muscular neck.

Carlos sighed softly, not wanting to see you down and under the weather. He leaned down, picking up his spare sweater and draped it over you, in hopes to keep you warm for the remaining duration of the flight.

"When we get home, I shall make you some soup and we can watch a movie in bed." Carlos told you, pressing a light kiss to the top of your head.

"Can I pick the movie?" You sniffled.

"Your favourite? Again?" Carlos laughed softly.

"Please.." You smiled softly, pressing a light kiss in the crook of his neck.

"Of course, my beautiful. Sleep now, we'll be home soon." He told you, continuously running his fingers through your hair which always made you sleepy, the cold you were coming down with adding to your drowsiness.

You quickly fell asleep to the thought of being at home in your bed, Carlos cuddled up to your side and your favourite movie on the TV.

This one is kinda short, I'm really sorry!