A Darkness Inside

One month left. One month left for her to wake up. Bucky stayed by Bliss's side every single day. He never left. Bucky promised he would always stay by her, and that's what he did. Bucky never left Bliss's bed side. Well, unless he had to go to the bathroom but that was all.

"I know you can here me," Bucky whispered to Bliss,"so, I need you to wake up." Bucky looked at his daughter and saw no sign of movement.

"Please." Bucky whispered.

>>>>

"Please." A voice echoed.

Bliss was walking around her neighborhood when she heard that voice, that familiar voice. She turned around and saw nothing. Bliss shrugged her shoulders and walked to a familiar home. She walked in and took off her coat.

"Mom!" Bliss called out,"I'm home!"

Bliss's mother, Dot, peered around the kitchen corner and smiled.

"Dinner should be ready soon darling." Dot smiled.

Dot stopped cooking and placed the food on two plates.

"How are things with you and Kyle?" Dot asked.

Bliss gasped and dropped her silverware.

"I-I'm sorry," Bliss stammered," I need to go to my room for a few minutes." Bliss got an approval from her mother and went upstairs. She closed her bedroom door and sat on her bed.

"Kyle," Bliss whispered," why did that feel weird?"

"Bliss." A voice echoed.

Bliss turned around and saw Bucky standing in her doorway. She blinked and the whole scenery changed to nothing but darkness.

"Dad?" Bliss choked out,"where am I?"

"Bliss, wake up please." Bucky seemed as if he was a mile away from her.

"Bliss?" A voice said behind her.

Bliss turned around and saw Dot looking worried at her.

"Mom?" Bliss said confused.

Suddenly her mom morphed into this slithering black ooze.

Bliss felt her hands tighten on something. It felt warm, it felt like it was moving. Bliss was confused but didn't care. She screamed at the top of her lungs for help before the ooze covered her up. Bringing Bliss back to her fake reality without any knowledge of the black ooze ever attacking her.

>>>>

Bliss's hand tighten in Bucky's. She quietly whispered the word help.

Bucky looked at her with worried eyes as he saw small black droplets fall from her nose. Almost as if she was having a bloody nose but with no blood, just this strange black stuff.

Bucky quickly called his friends and they arrived at the hospital in less than an hour.

"What's wrong Buck?" Steve asked.

"Bliss woke up for a split second and asked for help. Then her nose started to bleed this strange black stuff." Bucky motioned towards his daughters nose.

"We need to move her to the tower." Tony said.

"Why exactly?" Bruce asked.

"This seems strange for her to do this, we have advanced tech than this hospital, we can find out what's wrong with her there." Tony left the room to ask a nurse without anyone's approval.

Hours later, Bliss was moved to the tower and everyone was waiting for Tony. They weren't expecting anyone else though.

"Tony," Steve said looking at the man behind Tony. He had a trimmed beard, brown hair with a little bit of gray on each side of his head. He looked vaguely familiar to Steve and the rest of the Avengers."who is this?"

"This," Tony turned to the man,"is doctor Stephen Strange. He can help Bliss." Tony smiled at Stephen.

Tony led Strange to Bliss's bedside and everyone else watched him do his magic!

"This may take a while," Strange said," but I should be able to find her."

"Find her?" Bucky asked. The doctor never answered him because now he was inside of Bliss's mind.

>>>>

"Mom!" Bliss called out," I'm home!"

Bliss's mother, Dot, peered around the kitchen corner and smiled.

"Dinner should be ready soon darling." Dot smiled.

Bliss put her things down and began to take off her shoes when a knock was heard at her door.

Bliss stood up and answered it.

"Can I help you?" Bliss asked.

"Are you Bliss?" The man asked," Bliss Tay Barnes?"

Bliss gasped and was immediately taken to a dark place. Except this time the man was with her.

"Who are you?" Bliss asked scared.

"My name is Stephen Strange, I know your friends and father. They sent me here to help you."

"Bliss?" Dot called.

Bliss had tears falling down here cheeks. She remembered what happened last time. Bliss fought the urge to turn around and stared at Stephen.

"You have to leave," Bliss said terrified," please!" Then Bliss turned around and saw her mother turn into the black ooze again.

"Leave me alone!" Bliss screamed as tears fell down her face.

The creature lunged at Bliss and covered her before Strange could do anything to help her.

Stephen gasped for air and let go of Bliss's arm.

"She's fighting something dark," Stephen said," it's like this black liquid that has a mind of its own."

"Like it was a symbiote?" Bruce asked.

"Exactly," Stephen said," how did you know?"

"I came across this one time," Bruce said,"looked exactly like the stuff you described."

"If this is in Bliss-." Steve started."

"Then it must be in Kyle as well." Bucky finished.

"We're in for one hell of a ride." Tony said.

"We'll get this out of you Bliss," Bucky said to his daughter," I promise!"