An Ending

"Kyle," Bucky said,"you go downstairs and look for any phones or something we can use to contact Shield, I'll go upstairs and look." Kyle nodded his head and went downstairs while Bucky went upstairs.

Bucky checked three rooms. They were all completely empty.

"Great." Bucky huffed. He left the room and walked towards the stairs when a voice stopped him.

"Please just get here!" The voice said, then something slammed.

Bucky slowly walked towards the voice. The door was slightly opened for him to see the back of the person standing at the window. It was a girl, her hair was blonde and messy. Her left arm wasn't visible but her right was. It clutched the curtains as she looked out towards the ocean.

Bucky slowly stepped into the room only to have a floorboard creak.

Bucky stopped and held his breath.

"Who's there?" The girl asked without turning around. Bucky didn't answer.

The girl smiled but Bucky couldn't see this.

"You are my sunshine." The girl sang in the creepy childish voice it had before.

"What are you?" Bucky asked as he stepped closer to the girl.

"Daddy's little girl, daddy's little angle, daddy's only one, daddy's Bliss."

Bucky froze at his daughters name.

"Why did you say Bliss?" Bucky asked demanding. He stopped in the middle of the room with the girls back to him.

"Bliss Tay Barnes, that's your full name." The girl used Bucky's voice.

"Stop!" Bucky almost yelled.

The girl removed her right hand from the curtains and placed it by her side. She did this to the left one too.

The sun reflected off of her left arm, giving Bucky a hint of who she was.

"Bliss?" Bucky breathed. Was this really her?

"No, not her. She's the one." The girl pointed behind Bucky to Bliss. She was mimicking the "ghost girl".

"Hi." Bliss said as she pressed a button on Tony's hologram machine. The "ghost girl" disappeared.

"How are-, how are you-"

"Alive?" Bliss finished her fathers sentence," I've had this thing with me ever since we got here. I turned it on at the right time and fooled Dot, it may have looked real, but I didn't die. The ghost and Dots death was all me, Dot really is dead." Bliss looked at her father."I know it's all confusing, but you'll get it."

Bucky had tears form in his eyes. He quickly walked up to Bliss and hugged her.

"I'm so glad you're alive." Bucky cried.

"Me too," Bliss said,"me too."

>>>>

"Bucky!" Steve shouted from downstairs, "we gotta go, Shield's here!"

"Coming!" Bucky shouted. He looked to his daughter and smiled.

"Ready to go home?" Bucky smiled.

"Oh yes please!" Bliss laughed.

The two headed downstairs and outside. A Quinjet was waiting for them.

"Is that-, that can't be." Kyle quickly stepped out of the quinjet and saw Bliss walking towards the team with Bucky by her side. Once Bliss got close, Kyle ran towards her. Kyle hugged Bliss tight and cried with joy.

"You're alive!" Kyle smiled at Bliss.

Bliss laughed and nodded her head. Kyle kissed her on the lips passionately for a long time, until Bucky cleared his throat.

"Lets go home." Kyle said as he led Bliss to the Quinjet. Once everyone was buckled in, it took off.

>>>>

"Who would've thought that we'd be able to get off that island." Bucky smiled.

"Ok dad, that was years ago." Bliss laughed.

"I know, but who would've thought that we'd actually make it off there."

Bliss shook her head and smiled.

"I'm just glad to be home with my family." Bliss said as she looked around the room at all the Avengers.

Kyle held her hand and smiled at her.

"And husband." Kyle kissed her forehead.

Bliss chuckled.

"And husband."

Bliss could finally relax. She had a family, a real, true family that loves her and protects her.

"I can finally breathe." Bliss smiled to herself.

~~THE END~~
----------------------------------------------
That's the end of Bliss's spark, thank u guys sooooo much for reading this book! If you want to read another MARVEL book by me go ahead and read my spider man book! But thank u guys so much for reading this book, it means a lot to me! Love you guys ❤️❤️!!

                  ~~THE END~~----------------------------------------------That's the end of Bliss's spark, thank u guys sooooo much for reading this book! If you want to read another MARVEL book by me go ahead and read my spider man book! But tha...