A New Student

I walked into the classroom 1-A of UA high school. If you didn't know already class 1-A is apart of the hero course at UA. It also happens to be the same school, the greatest hero, All Might went to.

I walked in sluggish from what had happened the night before. It seemed that no one had arrived yet and the empty classroom was filled with a calm silence. I headed toward my seat near the window side of the classroom.

I sat down and laid my head on the desk. I started to recall the fact that a random stranger had kissed me in the park the night before. My face turned bright red all the way up to my ears.

It was just my luck that Kacchan had to walk in the room at that exact moment. Kacchan's my childhood friend that always use to bully me and, of course, he's just as violent as ever. He glared, then took his seat in front of mine.

I heard him mumble under his breath, "....shitty nerd", as he sat down. I wasn't fazed by his comment since I've been hearing most of my life. I was still dazed by the kiss from the stranger. I decided to write about it since usually writing things down gets things off my mind.

I pulled out my hero notebook, half burned from Kacchan's explosion quirk, and turned to the very last page and started to write. I wrote about the whole situation and everything that happened that night.

When I was finished, about half the people from our class had arrived without me noticing. From the corner of my eye, I could see Kacchan glaring at the notebook on my desk. I reached for it quickly knowing he was going to take it, but I wasn't fast enough.

He had grabbed the notebook first, and to make matters worse, it was the page where I had written my story on. He read it to himself silently and I could feel my face getting hot with embarrassment.

I knew what was about to happen next. He was going to burst out laughing and tease me about it for months to come. As he read the paper, his face grew into an angry expression. I was surprised that by this time he hadn't started laughing.

When he finished, he ripped out the paper from my notebook and used his explosion quirk to shred my paper to pieces. He then threw the notebook back at me, the angry expression was still on his face. It was like he was mad at the story I had written.

The rest of the class arrived soon after and the lesson was about to begin. Eraserhead is one of the pro heroes and, is also our teacher in class. He often never shows any expression on his face, which kind of scares me sometimes.

"There will be a new transfer student attending class with us from now on...", Eraserhead told us with his 24/7 blank expression. All of us were in shock at the announcement. A new transfer student?! We were already half way through the year, who would possibly transfer now?

That's when it happened.

A boy with black hair and yellow eyes walked into the classroom. "That's him. That's the stranger from the park". I whispered to myself unconsciously. I soon realized my mistake when Kacchan turned his head and glared at me from the corner of his eye. The same angry expression was back and it was a scary as ever.

"My name is Koneko Akiyama, it's nice to meet you". Now that I was seeing his face clearly, he was handsome for a boy our age. Of course, the girls took interest in him immediately. They swooned and made heart eyes at him, which most of the guys in the class thought was disgusting.

"You can take the seat open next to Midoriya", Eraserhead told him. Our eyes locked on each other as he approached the seat next to me. I felt my face get hot and I knew I was blushing again. He chuckled then gave me a smile.

"So we meet again". My heart throbbed and started beating faster. I turned away only to see Kacchan staring at me from the corner of his eye. 'He saw me blush....so embarrassing!' I thought to myself. Little did I know that this would be the start of a never ending love triangle.