Confession

*In the Previous Chapter*

~Kacchan stared at me again with the same ruby red eyes. The anger in his face had disappeared. I blushed as we made eye contact and averted my eyes. He leaned in closer and kissed me on the forehead. He then got up, unlocked the door, and left the empty room, shutting the door behind him leaving me in complete darkness....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katsuki's POV

I fucking hate that shitty nerd. He's annoying and he makes me mad every time I see his dumbass face. Even though I always bullied him when we were kids, he kept following behind me like I was some celebrity.

 Now he's going off on his own doing whatever the fuck he wants. It pisses me off. I don't know why but seeing him with that other shit pisses me off even more. That cat boy dragged Deku out of the room like he was his own personal toy. 'Deku belongs to me and me alone...'

Izuku's POV

I haven't been able to look Kacchan in the eye ever since "that" happened. Even though I'm like this, he keeps acting normal like always. He doesn't talk to me, and when he does he makes comments under his breath like "shitty Deku". On the other hand, Koneko has been harassing me every chance he gets. 

In the locker room, he groped my butt while I was changing and then acted like nothing had happened. 'So embarrassing'. Today I forgot my bag in the classroom so I had to leave Iida and Uraraka behind and run up and get it before going home. It's just my luck that Kacchan's in the room as well sleeping on his desk that's right in front of mine. 

He must have dozed off not realizing the time. It was getting late so I didn't want to just leave him there. I give him a tap on the shoulder and get no reaction. I then tried shaking him a little while calling his name, "Kacchan...it's time to go home". 

My voice echoes in the silent classroom. Kacchan glares at me from his folded arms on his desk. This catches me off guard and I blush a little. Kacchan's eyes were on me and I felt my heart beat faster. "I -it's time to go home," I tell him again my voice stuttering. He's still staring at me. 

I don't know what to do so I stay still and wait for his reaction. He keeps staring at me and we stay this way for a little less than five minutes. I feel my heart beat faster as each minute goes by. He breaks the awkward pause and suddenly gets up from his chair. 

I take a step back but he pulls me forward by wrapping his arm behind my back. I get pulled toward him and our chests meet. His other arm gets wrapped behind my back and he pulls me into a strong embrace. His head starts to rest on my shoulder. I don't struggle. Instead, I'm happy to be pulled into Kacchan's warm body. 

I felt like I was dreaming. I instinctively threw my arms around him and hugged him tightly. I didn't care. I wanted to be close to Kacchan and the distance I was at wasn't close enough. I want to be closer to Kacchan than anyone else. I felt his body flinch. He was probably surprised that I was hugging him back. 

He started licking my ear which made my face turn red. "Idiot", he said with a wide smirk on his face. This only made me blush more. I let out a soft moan as his licking turned to nibbling. "Ah", I let out my voice and immediately regretted it. 

"Your sensitive on the ears, huh?" He started to nibble my ears harder until it tuned into biting. I moaned louder and started blushing at the same time out of embarrassment. I couldn't take it anymore and pushed him back creating a space between us. 

He licked his lips like it tasted good and I blushed. "You're too fucking easy to read, Deku." He grinned. I felt nervous, overwhelmed, and scared about what was about to happen next but it all came out at once with a burst of emotions. 

"I -I like you, K -Kacchan" my face turned red again and I started crying. Tears started flowing down my face. I look up to see Kacchan's shocked expression. I guess he would be surprised that his childhood friend liked him after all this time. 

Out of fear of rejection, I quickly grabbed my bag and ran out the classroom. I ran and slammed the door behind me not looking back. There were still tears flowing down my face. I ran down the hallways of the empty school not ever wanting to go back....