Lost

It was Sunday Morning when Erwin decided to go for a pantry shopping. He took his coat and wallet with him. Also the bracelet he got from his father with a wing carved pendant. It was his father's last memory left to him. It is a symbol of his father's guidance.

As Erwin passes by the streets , some common friends (who are also sellers) greeted him in the way.

"Good morning officer Smith! how is it going ? "

"Fine my friend, been capturing some bad guys lately. " Erwin said as he taps his old friend.

"Wanna try my new product? It is the gold beer! Made from Marygold flowers ( lol idk if that's even possible haha) .

Erwin nodded with delight.

"Here you go." said the vendor

Erwin was left stunned by the taste of the beer. It was indeed good!

" Hey Pixis, how much for 2 beers? "

"Come on officer, you don't have to pay me for that. Here you go." Pixis handed him two bottles of beer

"Pixis, this is your business I have to pay y-"

"No keep your money, I owe you my life friend. If it weren't for you I'll sure be dead by now."

Erwin couldn't help but smile. "Thank you Pixis, I appreciate your gratitude. So, I guess I better keep going." he said as he get the bottles from Pixis.

Erwin thanked his friend and goes on to buy stuffs for the month.

~~~~~~~

After an hour

~~~~~~~

Erwin walks out of a grocery store carrying loads of stuffs that he bought for the month, when suddenly he came to see a suspicious short guy with a black hair wearing a surgical mask, stealing a bag from an unconscious old lady who fell asleep on the side bench of a food retail store.

"Hey you! Stop what you're doing." Erwin shouted.

When the guy heard him, he began to ran away with the bag.

Erwin then let goes of the things he bought for the month and chase the thief fast.

On the second street he caught the man's arm but the man takes out a knife and tried to poke it on his hand. Causing him to loose hold. The thief saw a silver glimpse shining from his hand and attempted to get it by force but only got the pendant but the whole bracelet was still in Erwin's hands, broken and left into pieces.

Just right after the incident, the police patrol came out and tried to take action but in just a second the thief was nowhere to be found.

"Shit, that was close." The thief sighed as he take a rest hiding in a dark alley between buildings.

When suddenly a man grabbed his shoulders.

"Hey shorty." A voice came out of nowhere.

"Damn you Mike!." You scared me to death!

"Haha sorry to suprise you like that, So what you got?"

Levi handed it a bag full of stolen stuffs.

"I'll just take this bag ( referring to the one he stole just moments ago) , I'm gonna give it to someone."

"what's your trade?"

"Here." Mike handed him a block of an Illegal weed. "Have fun."

Levi smiled in awe. " Damn, where did you get these?"