Don't play with me

"get off of me"  Mikasa said as she struggle from the horse face cop's hands.

"Where is the other Cat? That damned bitch almost choked me to death." Nile shouted angrily

"Calm down sir, people are watching." Reiner whispered in his superior's ear. 

<fast brooming sound> 

"BROTHER!" 

The motorcycle made circles of the officer confusing them on what direction to shoot until it made a space enough to catch Mikasa off of the scene. 

" OI! Shit! Get her! " as the angry police superior commanded... 

Reiner got in a car and Jean hurriedly rode his motorcycle to catch up, not noticing the superior police officer got left behind.

"HEY YOU IDIOTS! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME HERE!" The left out police officer cried as people watched < lol Nile wtf haha> 

"Those pigs , they think we are easy catches." Levi said arrogantly while driving off fast 

"Where is Y/N?" Mikasa questioned

"She'll be back.  " 

Levi said as he took turns that left the policemen angry as they lost them.. 

"Mikasa , get the flare gun on the left side of my torso and shoot above." 

Mikasa did as she was told

------

Y/N looked up and smirked as she saw the flare went up to the sky. 

"Nice dog." 

" Stay on your lane." The blonde handsome man finally speaks..

" So, you're back on your self eh? "  Y/N looked at him with a devious smile

" put down any weapon."  Erwin stared at  Y/N necklace.. that is probably a dagger.. he can see it bulking through her black v-neck shirt. 

"What weapon? I don't have any except for my smile." You said in a flirtatious way.

" That dagger!" Erwin pointed at it with his guns..

"This? ( you look at where he is pointing at) It's called boobs.." You said sheepishly but you know what he is talking about.

"Wanna see? " You said as you wink at him. 

Erwin sighed... He got near you as he put down his gun and placed it on his torso.. 

He held your hand, looked at you in the eye and leaned for a kiss. 

You let him kiss you, knowingly it's a good chance to escape.. little did you know..

*click*

"Whaa-What are you doing?" 

"You think you can fool me like that huh?" Erwin chuckles as he placed the handcuffs on your hand. 

You look at him with an annoyed face. " Pfft you scumbag." You said as you stared at him daringly.

" Looks like you have a bad mouth. I'll have to punish you for that." He said staring at you with an annoying smile. 

As they continue to converse..  two of Mike's gang members passed by and saw the commotion..

---

<in the car passing through the streets> 

"Oi Connie look!" A brunette girl said as she bites a potato

" Shit is this real?  Y/N got caught just now?!" Connie replied