By Blood

Your POV

" I wonder what is Mike planning right now? "
----

After 180 minutes of you staring at the ceiling laying on your bed, Reiner, the blonde officer called you out.

Reiner's POV

I saw her info's

That name Y/N is the same name as my sister who I haven't seen for 10 years...

Now I see why those eyes are bothering me
---

" Officer Smith, can I have a moment with the convicted please. " Reiner said insistingly

" Sure, I'll be back when you're done, just call me " Erwin moves away from his spot and then looks at you as you stare at the ceiling, before he fully exits the area.

" Excuse me, Ma'am Y/N "  Reiner uttered

You sat on you bed and stood up, went closer to the officer and held the cell bars.

" What do you want? Are you gonna help me bail, Brother? "  You smiled, half hurt half happy that you are talking again with your brother, whom you thought didn't recognize you all this time.

" I knew it " Reiner signed..

He held your hand

"Y/N"
" What made you do this? ".

You smiled.

" I don't know, maybe to get by. "

"Come Home"

You stared at your brother..

" That's not my home. " you sighed " And please don't tell dad, he might cut me off his finances "

Reiner raised his eyebrows " I see, so that is where he uses his suspicious withdrawals, I thought he's got side chicks "

You suddenly stared at each other and both laughed..

*silence* 

" If you were getting money from dad, why do you still steal to get by "

You lowered your head..

"I.... "

Reiner looks at you with concern

" I ... "

" It's not always that dad gives me money, I didn't even have an education.. I don't know really how to get by, plus there are people who need my help. I can't just leave them starving, that sucks. "

" I see."

" Sorry, for what my mom did, don't worry she's in hell now, and Im paying the debt "

You smiled.

" I might hate your mom to hell, but you're my only sister. My only sibling to be exact.. "

" Thank you, but I guess you'll have to embrace the fact that your sister is a convict huh "

You stared at him..

He released his hands from his grip.

"I'll help you out"

" No need, she's bailed"

You both stared at each other and looked at where the voice came from..

" Hi Y/N how are you? I see you got caught in haywire again "

You froze.

"Bertolt"
" Since when did you came back? "