How You Meet

Charlie:
You met him at Mickey's Diner.
It was a Friday and you were doing your homework after school. You ordered a small meal, something you could eat while you work. Your friend was with you doing homework also in the same booth.

You were taking a sip of your drink and staring into the abyss when you snapped out of it when you noticed a blonde boy making his way over to your table.
"Hey..I'm Charlie. Um, what's your name?"
"(Y/N)."
And the ship sailed from there.

Adam:
You met Adam at school and actually had a huge crush on him before he ever actually talked to you.
Your lockers were close to each other though so you thought u would finally open up the floor for conversation instead of stealing glances at him all the time.
"So, what are you doing after school?" You asked.
"Nothing much." He said with a soft smile making you blush.
"Wanna get ice-cream with me or something?"
"Sounds good!" He said
"Meet you at our lockers when school ends."
You said with your heart pounding. Even though you both would be going to ur lockers to get your stuff when you leave anyways.. *facepalm*

Luis:
Funny enough but you actually met him at a mutual friend's party. As a bachata song came on you looked around and spotted Luis. He didn't have anyone to dance with either so he smirked at you and danced his way over and spun you.
Swept you off your feet from the start. Literally.

Guy:
You met Guy at the mall.

You and Connie were at the mall and Connie saw Guy and she just invited him to join you. Even though you knew Connie and Guy used to be together, you never actually met him. You couldn't help but have this crush on him. And whenever you saw his smile your face would turn crimson.
But Connie was actually perfectly fine with it!

Dean:
You met Dean through your friend Fulton.

You watched their hockey game and after you met Fulton and his friends. Dean tried to be smooth and flirt with you. And you didn't like it at first but you let him know that he didn't have to be like that to snatch your heart. And after that you had great conversations and completely fell for him.

Fulton:
The way you met Fulton is bittersweet I would say.

You were walking down the street and Fulton decided to slapshot a rock to hit a car's windows but since he doesn't have great aim, it hit you. In the arm. And you fell.
Regardless, Fulton was really really really sorry and the fact that he cared so much and offered to even take you to the hospital to see if your arm broke made you smile. And you eventually forgave him.

"OH MY GOD. IM SO SORRY."
"Do you want me to take you to the hospital!?"
"I'm so dumb. I'm sorry."
"It's okay...?" You said waiting for him to fill in the blank with his name.
"Fulton, Fulton Reed." He said still worried.

Lester:
You met Lester while watching the new Marvel movie, Spider-Man: Homecoming.

Normally you hated when people would talk during a movie ESPECIALLY MARVEL OR D.C. But his funny remarks made you giggle to yourself and when the movie ended and the credits started to roll, the ultimate test was being given, the "Would he stay until the after credits scene, then he's a good fan?" Test. And he passed. After the end scene. You walked out the theater with him, theorizing and talking about the Marvel universe and the upcoming movies and how well the actors did and such.

Greg:
You met Greg at a food stand at a boardwalk.

He actually tried to flirt with you by telling you stupid pick up lines and telling you corny jokes. And honestly that's never actually happened to you. So you played along and ended up getting a stuffed animal from him and a great time at the boardwalk.

Dwayne:
You met Dwayne at a clothing store. He was buying himself boots you guessed and you were looking for some shoes yourself!
"Excuse me? Hi, I'm (Y/N)! Do these look good on me?" You said walking around in them.

"They sure do! I say buy them! They look perdy on ya!" He said with his southern accent. And before you know it. You were going on a shopping spree with Dwayne.

Russ:
You met Russ while watching him play Street Hockey.

You asked if he can teach you the 'Knucklepuck' and he gladly said yes.
You loved his personality and honestly he's such a sassmaster.
He made you laugh too.

Jesse:
Similar to Luis you met Jesse at a mutual friend's party.
He brought a drink over to you and just started to talk and you just went with it. You spent most of your night with him then the actual birthday person.

Ken:
You met Ken at an ice rink.

You weren't the best skater but you saw Ken doing a bunch of cool tricks so you asked him to teach you. You fell on your butt a bunch of times but it just made the whole thing more fun. He was real nice too.

•••

I hope I didn't forget anyone!! Tell me if you liked them! And also give me some suggestions for preferences!! I need some good ones!! :,)

See ya!
~Rayne💞