First Kiss

Charlie:
You and Charlie had your first kiss on a Ferris wheel.
As the Ferris wheel stopped at the top to let the people soak in the view of the beach in the distance and what's left of the sunlight dancing on the water you let out a "Wow.." Charlie smiled at your amazement and he briefly looked at the scenery and then shifted his glance at you. He carefully turned your face towards him and kissed you softly with his hands gently on your jaw. A dark blush rose on your cheeks and the ride started to move again.
"You missed the beautiful sights though.." you said with a little laugh, still feeling the nerves of the kiss. "No, I didn't. In fact, I kissed it." He said smiling and looking at you.

Adam:
You and Adam had your first kiss in the rain.
You were coming back from a night out with him and it started to pour. You were getting soaked and you didn't bring an umbrella. You both started to run to somewhere dry but Adam calls to you. "(Y/N)!" Adam called.
You turned around. It was no use trying to cover yourself anymore. You were soaked and nothing was gonna change it so you just gave up. "Yeah?"
"Come here." He sounded nervous but you didn't know why.
You jogged towards him and once you were near him he grabbed your hands pulled you close and kissed you. You're face started to
Heat up and you ran your fingers through his hair. As you broke apart he held your hand and you both ran to a coffee shop where you could warm up and wait till it stopped raining.

Luis:
You didn't like going to swim because you weren't the most confident and secure person. Luis was though.. so you bought a one piece and you went to the beach with him. You weren't one to wear a bikini or something super revealing because you just weren't like that, plus dispite your dirty mind, you had no experience in anything whatsoever, not even a kiss.
After you came out from the sea you sat on your towel and the sun was in the middle of setting and the moon was rising. You stared at the glimmering water and Luis made eye contact with you. He kept looking at your lips and your eyes. You weren't sure at how he could find a sopping and dripping wet face that just came from the ocean so beautiful, he just did. "You're really beautiful, (Y/N)."
"Thank you. So are you." You stared into his brown eyes that reflected the remaining sunlight.
He leaned in and just kissed you. He did it so fast that you didn't even notice he was going to kiss you. Your eyes widened out of surprise and your body grew 100 degrees hotter and your stomach bursted. Luis was a great kisser. He even rolled his tongue IN YOUR MOUTH. He smiled through the kiss, knowing he was good. 😏
You broke apart and blushed. "Wow.." was all you can mutter out quietly.

Guy:
You and Guy had your first kiss while watching a movie.
You were hanging out with the lights off just watching The Goonies and eating snacks with Guy. You were enjoying the movie since it was one of your favorites. There was something that was bothering you. You didn't think of it until it happened the first time. Andy and Brand were always kissing. You couldn't help but want to kiss Guy. You guys have never kissed yet and this was making you want to so bad.
Then they started to kiss again. You looked at him and his lips and he looked at you and you both started to lean in. He kissed you gently but passionately. When you broke apart you had to almost catch your breath from the excitement. You looked at each other and looked at Andi and Brand on the screen and you both bursted out laughing. A movie made you guys kiss.

Dean:
You and Dean had your first kiss while you were hanging out with Fulton.

Fulton asked you to hang out with him and Dean at his place. You happily agreed. When you got there you all automatically started to have fun and joke around. You were kinda nervous around Dean though but you didn't let it stop you from having fun. But there was tension between you two the whole time. You guys were playing a board game out of slight boredom when Fulton went to the bathroom.
You felt really awkward sitting in silence. You were fine when Fulton was around because you knew what to say but when you were alone with Dean, your mind would blank and you just had nothing to say. He looked at you and smirked. "There's something on your face."
You got embarrassed and started wiping your face. "Where?"
He motioned you over to him and you moved over. He pretended to try and get something off of your face and then kissed you. It was kind of rough but there was a hint of gentleness in the kiss. It caught you off guard but then again. You went with it. The way he kissed you was actually really hot, and you were into it.
"A FEW MINUTES, AND YOU GUYS CANT KEEP YOUR HANDS OF EACH OTHER!" Fulton yelled making fun of you guys. You both jumped back. You were a little embarrassed but Dean wasn't. At all. Of course.

Fulton:
You and Fulton had your first kiss after the Ducks won a hockey game.
You were watching them play against another team and they were actually losing. You were really into the game and u were actually kind of angry they weren't winning. But to your surprise they picked themselves up and won. Everyone went to the ice to congratulate themselves no celebrate including you. You were so happy and excited that when you found Fulton you automatically kissed him. Butterflies erupted in your stomach and it was almost like no one was there except for you two.  After, you spotted Dean hyping him up because he finally kissed you, you laughed and facepalmed.

Lester:
You and Les had your first kiss while playing Mario Kart.
You guys were just hanging out and playing Video games. When you played Mario Kart you were winning at first. But at the last few races he won and he ended up getting first place overall and you, second. You got so upset and started hitting him and ranting. You got really competitive when it comes to Mario Kart.
"Wait! Wait! I have to tell you something!" He yelled laughing.
"NO!" You said angrily. He loved it when you got angry.
You kept hitting him and then he just kissed you. It definitely made you stop and it shut you up too. You got kinda shy after and stopped being angry.
"I still won though." He said and he took off running through the house. "I HATE YOU!!" You screamed and ran after him.

Greg:
You and Greg had your first kiss after going on an ice-cream and arcade date.
You went to get ice-cream with Greg and go to the arcade as a date. You just finished your ice-cream and got into the arcade when he asked you a question.
"Can I taste your ice cream?"
"But we just finish-"
He cut you off and kissed you nicely. You were flustered and it wasn't the best kiss in the world but it was amazing because he's him. "Sweet." He said smiling and blushing. He grabbed your hand and headed for the games.
"Let's gooo!" He said excitedly and laughed.

Dwayne:
You and Dwayne had your first kiss while horseback riding.
You have ever been horseback riding so you promised Dwayne you would do it with him. You had a lot of fun because he knew how to ride a horse. You held on to Dwayne tightly and smiled and laughed the whole time. Your hair was all messy after and you guys just laughed for a little bit. He turned to you and you still had. A big smile on your face. "Thank you for this." You said. "No problem, M'lady."
You leaned in and kissed him. It felt like the right time and it made you really happy  and calm. He calmed you down all the time. You
Smiled in the kiss. "This was great." You hugged him from behind.

Jesse:
You and Jesse had your first kiss on a date.
Jesse was a classic guy. He took you out to a dinner and he just walked with you to anywhere you wanted to go
He brought to to a place where you can see the moon and the stars and it was really quiet. You looked at him and he held your face kissed both of your cheeks and then kissed you softly. Your heart melted. "I love you." He said softly.
"I love you too."

Ken:
You and Ken had your first kiss while roller skating.
You were bored and he just suggested to go roller skate. You agreed and went out to roller skate with him. You were going really fast when he grabbed your hand and spun you, making you laugh. He smiled and brought you close to him. He slowly came to a stop and he kissed you. It made you really happy and after you kept skating and doing the tricks you learned with him. It was really fun.

•••

Hey! I hope you liked it! That picture reminds me of Adam btw 😂 it's really cute!! Also idk but Les just gives me a nerdy vibe so,, anyway! I need some of your suggestionnnnsss! Comment and shtuff!
~Rayne👌🏽