What Turns Them On

Charlie:
Charlie gets turned on when you bite your lips or something like that.
He just can't stop thinking about how those lips taste and how they would feel on his.

Adam:
Adam gets turned on when you stares him deeply in the eyes.
He just feels like its a gravitational pull and it's really sexy to him. He thinks of him being the reason those eyes roll back with pleasure. Plus, it's not hard to get lost in Adam's eyes when they're such a nice shade of blue.

Luis:
Luis gets turned on when you dance.
The way you just dissolve into the music and let the beat move your body is mesmerizing to him. He just can't help but imagine what it would be like if your body was on his and he could feel the rhythm between you and him.

Guy:
Guy gets turned on when you rub his thigh or put your hand near him upper thigh.
It's just a sensitive area for him. His horomones just AWAKEN when you do that and he almost flinches when you do it. His face flushes and he kinda freezes. And of course you use it for your advantage sometimes.

Dean:
Dean gets turned on when you fix your bra or pull up your pants and jiggle your legs .
It makes him think of what your body looks like under those pants and clothes. And it makes him wonder what it would feel like to take that bra off  and run his fingers down your back.

Fulton:
Fulton gets turned on when you jump around.
Because your body jumps with you. *wink*
It makes him think about your body and how sexy you are and what he could do to you.

Lester:
Lester gets turned on when you're angry. Explains how you guys had your first kiss.
He sees the fire in your eyes and it makes him think about if you were aiming that anger towards him. He just can't help but think about how aggressive you are when you're angry.

Greg:
Greg gets turned on when you lick your lips. Which usually happens when ur eating, funny enough.
He imagines what you could do with that tongue and how it would feel with your mouth moving along with his when u kiss.

Dwayne:
He gets turned on when you use his lasso and get all confident with your new power of tying people up with it.
He finds it kinky and sexy that you get confident when you use it. He thinks it's hot when you catch people with it and he can't help but imagine using that rope for you
two. His cowgirl.. *wink wonk*

Jesse:
Jesse gets turned on when you stretch or bend down in front of him.
When you stretch makes him think about flexibility and it makes him think of him being the reason those legs are stretched apart. and why that back is arched.
When you bend down in front of him he just wants to feel you up tbh.

Ken:
Ken gets turned on when you exercise.
For the same reason as Fulton, ur body moves with you and he thinks of how steamy and sexy it would be to make out with you in a small space. And how sweaty it would be ;)

•••

I hope you liked ittt! Leave suggestions and vote and all that !! Shjdksjsks I'm the one who wrote this and I C a N T
~Rayne😩👅💦👆🏼👆🏼