Chapter 7

Maleah : Listen nigga I don't know who in the FUCK you thought you was talking too , you sounded like a black mama ! But Ima look at whatever the FUCK I want , touch whatever the FUCK I want , & pick up whatever the FUCK I want . Got it ?
Jr : Oooweee , yes mama *slaps ass*
Maleah : 😑

Maleah kept on hopping around the store picking out shit & throwing it into the cart , jr could barely catch up with her . After they finished food shopping , they went home & put everything up .

3 WEEKS LATER
Jr POV.
I woke up this morning , I heard Maleah downstairs in the kitchen , she was probably making breakfast . Guess what ? She slept in my room last night . Nothing happened tho , 😏👌 . A week ago I told her about how I was in the drug game , she wasn't too happy cus she thought something would happen to me , I mean ATLEAST she cares about me already ❤️ For the past weeks , she's kinda been acting like my girl . She's been making me breakfast / dinner , kissing me , sleeping in my bed when she clearly has her own 👋 but I love it 💯 I was thinking about asking her to be my girl ..
Jr POV OVER.

Jr went into the kitchen with Maleah , she was at the stove flipping Pancakes & on the table you saw Bacon , Eggs , Toast & Sausages , that's what you call wifey material 👌

Jr : Hey Leah
Maleah : Hey , breakfast almost done , I just gotta finish the pancakes .
Jr : * dips finger in the pancake mix * Ew , that shits nasty 😲 the pancakes better not taste like that !
Maleah : Actually you fuckit , it doesn't ! Your not supposed to eat it when it's just the mix , it's not gonna taste good . But the way I make my pancakes , you fall in love in the first bite 👏
Maleah finished cooking the pancakes & she set them on the table . They started eating , Jr had about 6 pancakes , while Maleah only had 3 .
Maleah reached for another pancake & it was the last one .
Jr slapped her hand away
Jr : Whatchu doing , that's the last pancake !
Maleah : The fuck ? NIGGA YOU HAD LIKE 9 , YOU GREEDY FUCK ! *takes pancake*
Jr : whatever man *gets mad*
Maleah saw him pouting , she sat on his lap & started feeding him some of her pancake .
Maleah : Is that better ?
Jr : Yea *smiles*
Maleah's POV.
I swear to god this nigga is so greedy , but I didn't wanna see him pout , even though it was cute & funny at the same time . Besides I feel comfortable on his lap . I can't believe how quickly I got comfortable with him & getting attached . I don't know why but it's like we're cuffed & we not .
POV OVER.
Maleah got up & started washing the dishes . Jr Came behind her & put his hands around her waist , it kind of startled her , so she jumped a lil & turned around now she was facing Jr .
Maleah : Damn , fuck Jr , you scared me .
Jr : I'm sorry , but Maleah , let's get the truth straight .
Maleah : what
Jr : I know you like me .
Maleah : .. I like chicken
Jr : aha , girl stop playing . I know you like me , & I like you too .
Maleah : so Whatchu tryna say ?
Jr : I'm tryna say , I want you to be my girl 💖
Maleah jumped on him yelling Yes yes yes ! She kissed him on the lips , Jr knew she was gonna say yes .
Jr : aha , so you my girl now . Listen , what's mine is mine . I don't share with nobody , your all to me , NOBODY ELSE . So if I feel like someone is taking you away from me it's a problem , & if I see you talking to other niggas , it's a problem . Got it ?
Maleah : Yea yea yea , same goes for you .
Jr : yup , & when it happens , shit gets real .
Maleah didn't even listen , she ain't care about his lil Obama Speech .
Maleah : Hey babe , can we go to the mall ?
Jr : sure , it's all on me .
Maleah went to take a shower , as she was Jr got a phone call .
PHONE CALL
Jr : Ayo ?
Tyrese : Yo broski
Jr : aye broski , whassuhp ?
Tyrese : nun much , everything's good down here so far . How's my little sister ?
jr : she's good , I gotta tell you sum brogod
Tyrese : What ? You & my sister go out ?
Jr : 😶 Nigga how you know ?
Tyrese : She told me , (laughing)
Jr : Damn ,
Tyrese : Yeo , take care of my fucking sister on dawgs bro . I love you , I'm about to be out , I'll talk to you later .
Jr : ight
PHONE CALL OVER.
30 Minutes Later
Maleah came downstairs in a navy blue hollister shirt on with the world Hollister in a aqua baby blueish kind of color . She had on some khaki skinnies & her Gamma 11s .
Jr came downstairs with a Black Polo shirt on , with Trues & Taxi 12s on , they we're dip 😍💯👌
Maleah POV.
I can't believe I'm Jr's girl now . We haven't known eachother that long but I guess it will work out , but we'll see how this goes .
God damn Jr looked fine asf , why he gotta be so sexy ? Brown skinned , Hazel Eyes , brown hair , muscular body , dimples , firm cheek bones & Lort save me ! I didn't really get dressed up today , we just going to the mall . He about to spend it all on me , aye ! Ha , but my birthdays in a month , can't wait 👏 I'm gonna finally be 18 then BOOM BITCH ! I'm grown !
POV OVER

CAR RIDE.
Maleah : Bae
Jr : Yes gorgeous ?
Maleah : My birthdays next month
Jr : I know , you told me your birthday , I ain't forget 😘 your gonna have the best 18th Birthday party ever ,
Maleah : Aw , really ?
Jr : yup , followed by some good D .. ( trailing off )
Maleah : What'd you say ?
Jr : Oh nothing
Maleah : Hmm .
They pulled up to the Mall & walked in , The first store they went into was Victoria Secret .
Jr : ugh
VICTORIA SECRET -
Jr POV.
We came in , all you saw was bras , panties , perfume & all this other girly shit . But I ain't care , I like seeing this stuff 😂💯 .
I lost Maleah in the store , I started playing in the stuff . I put a pair of panties over my head & I had a bra on my head .
Maleah : babe , what the fuck you doing ?
I turned around shocked to see her . I didn't know how to explain this shit .
Jr : uh ,
I put my hands on my hips like the super Heros do .
Jr : Captain Titty Head & Panties Face to the rescue !
Maleah started dying , she was laughing too hard , I liked seeing her laugh . She took the bra & underwear off my head .
I went to another section of bra & underwear .
Jr : Babe , you should get these * holds up granny panties *
Maleah shoved the panties in my mouth , I spit them shits out so quick .
Jr POV OVER.

They were at the mall for about 4 hours with a lot of bags . They went home & Maleah made dinner . She had made Chicken , Broccoli , & Zidi .
After she finished cleaning up the kitchen she went to take a shower & freshen up .
Jr : Babe you getting clean for me ? * winks *
Maleah : Nope , I'm getting ready to go to sleep .
Jr : I wanted a different response . 😑
Maleah : oh well . 😂
She laid down next to Jr in the bed with her hand on his chest . They put in Kevin Hart , was filled of laughter that night .
They turned the tv off , now they was just in the dark .
Jr : Babe , you awake ?
Maleah : obviously
Jr : You know , that attitude & smart talk gotta go .
Maleah : Hush niggie
Jr : You know I'm glad I made you my girl 😜❤️
Maleah : Mhm 😘
Jr looked at her in her eyes & rubbed her cheek , then he kissed her on the lips .
They started cuddling & fell asleep . Before going to sleep , Jr quietly kissed Maleah on her forehead , then dozed off into a deep sleep .

TBC 💖
5 votes to continue .
Aren't they so cute ? 😘❤️😍