Part 15.

Jr woke up. He rolled over to see if Maleah was still awake. She was still sleeping. Aha, dick to bomb. 😂😭🍆
💥 JR POV. 💥
Jr: Baby?
She still didn't wake up.
Jr: Maleah!
Jr: BABBEEEEE!
I pushed her off the bed & she finally woke up. She gon kill my ass. 😭
Maleah: JR! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!? WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PUSH ME OFF THE FUCKING BED? 😡
I ain't say nothing..
Maleah: *turns head* HELLO MUTHAFUCKAH?
Jr: I mean, nobody was gonna get up & make breakfast, because your ass was still asleep 😐. I mean I know the dick was bomb, but not that bomb for you to think you don't gotta get up!
Maleah widen her eyes & started laughing.
JR POV OVER.
‼️ IT WAS AT THIS MOMENT. ‼️
‼️ JR KNEW, HE FUCKED UP. ‼️
Maleah looked at JR & started going tf off.
Maleah: Oh, so this about me making your lazy NON RELEVANT, NON FACTOR ASS BREAKFAST? So you're telling me you push me off the bed after my pussy was DESTROYED last night by your ass & expect me to just wake up bright early to make your ass breakfast?
Jr: .. yes
Maleah: fuck you, asshole.
Maleah walked out the room & into
the kitchen so she can make Jr breakfast.
🎀 MALEAH POV. 🎀
*gets eggs out refrigerator & puts on the counter next to pan mumbling*
Maleah: Motherfucker gonna push me off the bed on some bullshit. *cracks egg* talking about some who gonna make him breakfast *puts eggs in pan* asshole had the fucking nerve! Dumb bitch. That's alright, because he better not try to talk to me. *starts cooking eggs*
🎀 MALEAH POV OVER. 🎀
Maleah finished cooking breakfast & called for Jr.
Maleah: Hey dickhead! Breakfast is ready.
Jr walked into the kitchen & sat at his plate & Maleah started to walk out the kitchen.
Jr: Hol up, wait a minute shorty. Where you going? You not gonna eat with me?
Maleah looked at him, but didn't say nothing she sat at the table & read a magazine.
Jr: you not gonna eat?
Maleah kept reading her magazine.
Jr: are you really upset?
Maleah kept reading her magazine.
Jr started laughing.
Jr: wow, I can't believe you're upset over something so stupid. I tell you, I don't get you shorties.
Maleah: I'm not your fucking shorty.
Jr: Oh, you got a attitude? You know what Maleah, whatever. I gotta go meet with the boys.
Maleah: Oh really? When the fuck don't you? 😡👌
Maleah walked back upstairs into their room, & Jr slammed his hands on the table & left.
🎀 MALEAH POV. 🎀
Jr is a fucking asshole now that I see. He's acting real different today, but fuck it. I hate niggas. My phone started ringing, it was a restricted number. I picked up.
📲 PHONE CONVERSATION 📲
Maleah: Hello?
there was no answer.
Maleah: Hellloooo?
Maleah: alright, I'm hanging up.
???? : bitch you hang up & he dies!
Maleah: Who is this?! (Starts quietly crying)
???? : bitch you know who it is. You know exactly, who tf I am.
Maleah: Leave me alone!
???? : I knew it was you who snitched. 😂 poor little sneaky thing. I know you told them about the drugs. Now you just fucked it up for yourself, & your baby boy Jr.
Maleah: What the fuck are you talking about?
???? : (somebody trying to yell over something stuck in their mouth)
???? : oh shut the fuck up! Pussy boy. (Kicks them)
Maleah: OH MY GOD, THAT'S NOT JR RIGHT.
???? : ahh, of course not baby. Instead of taking every single one of the people close to you, it's time for me to go after Jr & his boys, one by one.
But instead, Ima leave JR for last. Better watch out, because you'll never know, nor will you ever guess my next move, or the next person.
Maleah: You fucking bitch, you're sick! If you even go after Jr I'll fucking kill you! I promise you that!
???? : & I promise you won't. & I don't break promises, but do you?
Maleah: I'LL KILL YOUR ASS!
???? : Bye Maleah, my sweet thang. 😘
📲PHONE CONVERSATIONOVER.📲
I threw my phone across the room. Why the fuck is he doing this to me? I've gotta call Jr, right now!
📲 PHONE CONVERSATION📲
Maleah: baby! Jr! H-h-h- c-called...
Jr: Calm down! Speak! Listen Maleah, you can't play right now. One of my boys are missing & we're trying to find him! Rell is missing!
Maleah: I think I know who took him. (Crying)
Jr: What? What? What the fuck are you talking about Maleah!
She was quiet.
Jr: MALEAH! CAN YOU FUCKING SPEAK! STOP FUCKING WITH ME!
Maleah: STEVEN HAS HIM. HE CALLED ME SAYING INSTEAD OF TAKING PEOPLE CLOSE TO ME, HE'S GONNA TAKE YOUR BOYS ONE BY ONE & IS GOING TO END UP TAKING YOU! & I HEARD SOME BOY ON THE PHONE YELLING, LIKE SOMETHING WAS COVERING HIS MOUTH & I THINK ITS RELL! He said I'll never know his next move, or who he'll take next. I don't know!!!
Jr: Oh my... Yo Brogod! Maleah get out of the house, & go to my mothers. I left the keys to my other cars, take either one & leave! NOW.
📲 PHONE CONVO OVER. 📲
Maleah went upstairs took a quick shower & left.

💬 TO BE CONTINUED.... 💬

I use emojis in the story, so if you can't see them, sorry! 😩 but vote, & comment! Give feedback if you want.