Its not the start, its just a continuation.

"Do you really think you can get away with talking to me like that? No! Don't you DARE oppose me, you can't even cook for yourself! I'm the one running this damned household!"

The burning sensation on my cheek wasn't new. Neither was the angry words being screamed into my ear. My head hurt, being screamed at does that. It's not fair, all I did was try to speak my opinion but all I got for it was another beating. Another one... My mind though back to when everything had been better. When he had bought me nice bath bombs and salts when I was down, when he asked if I was ok, when he cared.
A harsh punch to the gut pulled me back into reality.

"Well? What do you have to say? Don't you dare ignore me, Theodore! You ugly, rude, fat piece of shit!"

Tears began cascading down my cheeks, the words hurt. He knew that. I knew he loved me. Somewhere in there, he had to. Right? My shaking body stopped him, sighing and kneeling down beside me. He embraces me softly.
"I know it's scary, but you have to learn to do as I say. It's just how it works."
I snuggle into his embrace, holding back tears. It's nice, warm. He trails his hands down my waist and back up, something he does after every beating or argument.
"I'm going to be out for nine days, I'm going to my mum's. I'll get you some nice coffee and herbal teas there. Ok?"
I nod hesitantly, looking up to him with my cerulean blue eyes. He looks back with his lovely deep yellow orbs. He gives me a light kiss.
"I love you."
He pulls be back into a hug, I smile weakly.
"L-love you to."