Chp:1

I really hate my life at this moment, I hate it and I want them to know I do. Why does it have to be me? They could've moved someone else here but no, I end up here. In this new house in a new city. Why me?

"You know the more you stand there looking at them boxes, the longer we'll be here you know." I turn around throwing my snapback st him,"Shut up Jihyun."

He laughs sitting on my naked bed, watching me set my bookcase up,"You know Jimin, dad was worried that you would make a fuss about moving. He thought you were going to hack into the data base and switch the names." I laugh slapping the book in my hand,"Yeah, just because I hacked it last time doesn't mean I was going to do it again." I kick the box to the side,"I was but mom took my laptop away, guess they knew I what I was up to."

Jihyun laughs helping me open the next box,"Why do you go to school when you can work for the government." I look at him and plop on the floor, I shrug my shoulders,"I don't know why I go to school, its really easy for me anyway. I go to school with a bunch of idiots anyway and my side job keeps me happy and wealthy as is."

I, Park Jimin works with some real dangerous people but I never really met them, I just call them 'Messenger'. Jihyun found one day when I came home late stained with blood, thought he was going to snitch but I have a brother that only wants one thing. Money.

"Yeah about your job,'Messenger' just texted you saying-" I snatched my phone away throwing myself in my rolling chair. I place my headset on my head,"Sup dude. What you need?" I hear a thump in my room and Jihyun let out a 'Oh my god'. I turn around met with a dude in a red plaid shirt and ripped jeans with sunglasses covering his eyes and a snapback.

He walked around my room touching things, then he turns around tsking,"When were you going to tell me you were moving? We could've met up and finally meet each other." He leans against my desk taking his glasses off,"Hey I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung."

I look at him,"Nice to meet you Taehyung, but how did you find my house and why didn't you use the front door?" He shakes his,"Jimin when your a criminal you never use a front door. And your parents are snooping around your apartment." 

I look at Jihyun as he makes his way to the door then looks back at Taehyung hiding his hand out. I told 'Messenger' about my money holding brother so he knows what he wants,"How much kid?" Jihyun ponders for awhile,"How much you got?" Taehyung pulls out a fifty making Jihyun snatch it and walks out,"I like him." I roll my eyes looking back at him,"So why you come?"

"I need you out tonight for a mission, so I need you to meet me tonight at Mint and Sweets bakery, 12 sharp." He sits on the window seal with his legs hanging out,"I'll see you there Tae and please don't hurt yourself." He nods his head jumping out the window, the door opens and my parents walk in,"So, How do you like the new apartment?" I nod my head looking at my room,"Are you really not going to school Jimin?"

"Mom please don't pester me about school. I passes high school and college is an option in life and its not an option in my life so....please drop it." She nods her head kissing me on the cheek,"We'll be going now to the new house so be safe an-" "Mom, stop it."  She laughs walking away,"I know the next words Jimin so don't worry."

God parents......