Chp 3

"How's your shoulder? Jin told me that it didnt nick any veins or make it through." Taehyung ask placing his body on my couch flipping through the TV, Jimin scoffs looking at Taehyung,"How dare you come into my house like that, can you please use the door once just once. It would be nice."

Taehyung laughs pulling his phone out his pocket, he typed awhile bthen Jimin's phone dinged. Jimin looked at his phone shocked,"$50,000? Wha~thats alot for a job. Are usual job just cost $500 or $350 but $50,000? Whaa~nice."

Taehyung smiles at Jimin now eating his chips that were on the couch, the door opens making Jimin look at up confused.

"JIMINIE!!" Hoseok yells coming into the apartment, Jimin groans banging his head on the table,"Did you invite him over?"

Taehyung sucks some air in nodding his head staring at the TV,"He was worried. So he happen to come over."

"Are you not happy to see me Jiminie~?" Jimin groans banging his head against the table,"Tae~I didn't even invite you over and you invite Hoseok over. I wanna be alone."

"Jimin be nice the boys went through so much to make sure you were alright so appreciate them more." Jimin looks up, leaving back to look in the kitchen seeing Jin cooking,"Aish~! Do any of you knock or use the door!?"

"No!"
"What's a door?"

Jimin gets out of his computer chair going into his room plopping on his bed face first.

~

The unspoken boy slams the door shut groaning, he walks into the kitchen grabbing a water bottle before making his way to his room. He stops midwalk turning to his window drawing the blinds up. He smirks watching the smaller boy change his clothes infront of the window wiggling around.

"Cute."