Chp2

I jumped off the top of the little sweets shop sighing, aigoo~the things I do for this job and still don't get caught.

I look at my watch as the clock strikes 12 on the dot, I smile as I hear feet thump on the other sides of me.

"Jin hyung. Hoseok hyung." I smile as Hoseok hits my shoulder,"Aww cute look at our little Jiminie~all grown up and finally hanging out with his hyungs."

I meet Hoseok on a job while I was living in Busan, he showed up and I was going to shoot him but he stopped me and told me he knew 'Messenger'. So me and Hoseok been friends for awhile now. Me and Jin are different he hacked into my credit card and ordered kimchi fried rice, black bean noodles and Coke. I barged into his house while he was eating and Hoseok happen to be there when I kicked the door down.

A car stops in front of us as Tae rolls the window down calling us over, he set the van up in the back for me and Jin to work and Hoseok's gun panel.

"So the mission today I called in some help from Minho sunbae, he's set up there. Onew is sick so it's just JongHyun and Key with him." Jin shakes his head," Poor Onew-shi I told him not to come down with a cold."

We arrive at a building, I start typing on my laptop to scan the area, Tae looks at me but I look up to the top floor,"Someone, someone is up there." I look back at the screen nfrowning,"Unless it's a mutanted human, they got company. Five on third-"" Two on first and-""One on roof."

"Aish~I really hate when you guys do that. It's really creepy." Taehyung turns around in his seat after attempting to hit Jimin who sticks his tongue out,"Hobi are you ready?"

"You really don't know me, I say out last mission when you took Baekhyun so yes I am ready." Taehyung pats his back and attempts to get out the van but looks at Jimin and Jin,"Don't get out of this van no matter what."

A thump was heard on the van with 2 others, the swings open making Hoseok draw his gun aiming it at the entrance.

"Hey little dumplings, did I scare you?" Hoseok sighs as Key chuckles sliding into the van

Jin hands me an earpiece as I place it in my ear, Jin passes the earpieces out going over the plan,"Tae, you have range and speed so I need you on the roof, one on the roof, Hoseok you have good aim-" "So therefore we need you to push to the third, five remember." "Taemin the hard drive is what we are looking for so go with Hoseok, one of the men up there will be testing to see if the hard drive is fake or not, team-" "Go!" Tae jumps out the van groaning at Jin and Jimin finishing each other sentences

Me and Jin sits at the computer watching everyone's status and marks, I hear slurping automatically making me groan out and everyone else,"Yah Jin we talked about this before. No eating on missions it's highly ignoring."

"I get hungry, let me feed myself." I slide my chair to the other side of the van sitting in the front seat.

I squint my eyes when I see a glint of light on the roof,"Hey Tae are you on the roof still?"

"No knocked the guy out and brought him to the second, just....helping Hoseok here get the hard drive." I hum looking closing," Is there anyone else working on this job?"

"No there shouldn't b-" A gunshot was sounded off then the front of the van glass breaks, I hear Jin scream out then I'm being pulled back into some arms

"What was that!?"

"Jimin was hit, lay low."

I snatch my earpiece out placing a hand on my shoulder, I laugh kicking the seat,"Let me kill the fucker."

I lift myself off the van floor grabbing a gun from Hoseoks wall, Jin grabs the gun pushing me on the floor,"Jimin you're hit, you're not in your right mind . I have to get you home."

"Someone has to get that fucker, this is nothing. Been shot before I can take it now let me kill that fucker." I go to get the gun but Jin slaps my wounded shoulder making me shout in pain

"Jimin! You're hurt I have to take you home and treat you." I nod my head, "Guys cover us I have to get Jimin home before he bleeds out."