THREE < Abusing the Soft Spot

Oh, Theo is about fed up.

It's literally been six days into the school year, and he's already exhausted.

Not from work, that all comes easily to him, but from his new two dorm mates.

It's the first Sunday of term, and he watches as both of his stalkers walk out of the hall, McGonagall following, shortly.

Theo stuffs his face with a piece of toast before saying a quick bye to Blaise, and running out.

He sees Potter and Malfoy taking the way to the dorm, and McGonagall taking a different route.

He catches up to her. "Professor!"

She turns, eyebrow raised at him. "Mister Nott."

"Hi," he breathes, heavily, from having ran here. "You need to do something about the living arrangement."

"Why? Are they harming you?" McGonagall quires.

Theo hesitates. They weren't physically harming him, but mentally he can feel himself floating away. Surely that'd be enough to move him?

Instead, he answers:

"Not really, but they're being incredibly annoying," he nods.

McGonagall gives a surprising chuckle. "They're teenage boys. You can't expect anything less of them. I know you're more mature for your age, but understand that those two are born competitors. They enjoy fighting. And I just saw them in a deep conversation without throwing an insult, so I believe this is helping everybody. Now, please excuse me, I have meeting to attend."

Theo gapes after her.

△▼

Okay, even after everything, Theo wasn't expecting this.

After his talk with McGonagall, he thought he'd drop by the dorm to get his supplies for the library — his solitude. But then he walked in, and... and...

And Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter were shirtless.

Yes, very, very shirtless, and they were sitting on their beds, shirtless, with bare chests, and strong bodies, and pale skin and tan skin and they looked smooth, and Theo whimpered, quietly.

Potter was the first to look up. He was polishing his wand, slowly stroking it, and he gave a smile that was supposed to look genuine, but just looked sinister.

Malfoy looked up then, from his station of sorting through some parchments from his bag, and he didn't even try to conceal his grin.

"Hello, Nott," the blonde purred.

"Nott, we weren't expecting you so early," Potter says, still stroking his bloody wand.

Theo whimpered, a tad louder.

Even though he knew it wasn't true, even though Blaise knew it wasn't true, even though everyone knew it wasn't fucking true, he repeats this in his head;

I am not gay. I am not gay. I am not gay. I am not gay. I am not gay...

He walks, stiffly, to his bed, nodding to them, trying his best to act nonchalant.

He keeps his back to them, and blindly shuffles through his chest for his books and some parchment to start on his stupid Runes essay.