EIGHT < Amazing Aftermaths and Awkward Acquaintances

Theo sighs, Vanishing three cups and sliding a half full bottle of Ogden's into a box.

He awoke early, as per usual, but when he came down to the common room, it was as messy as when he left it the night before.

There was a half naked couple in the corner, a very passed out Padma Patil hovering in mid air, and a few other sleeping figures in the room. Along with Theo, sits Blaise Zabini on one of the large armchairs, groaning to himself.

"Theo!" he whines, again, and Theo almost casts the charm to Vanish on him.

By complete accident, of course.

"What, Blaise," he asks, shortly.

"I woke up, nearly naked, in my bed, with a shirtless Ronald Weasley only a metre away from me on the ground," he moans, "and I've no idea what happened."

Theo grins, secretly, to himself. He knows what happened. He actually woke up extra early this morning, and on his way from the showers, he saw Blaise in only his underpants in the middle of the hallway. Theo took to dragging him to his dorm, where he saw the half naked Weasley sleeping on the ground. He then went forth with his plan.

He had hoped Ron woke up first, but either way, they were going to be in torture trying to remember what happened. Which is, all in all, great.

Theo hums, quietly, to himself as he cleans the fireplace mantel. And Blaise is narrowing his eyes, about to ask why he's so chipper, when a voice comes from the common room door way.

"McGonagall is coming in twenty, so hurry the fuck up, the place is a mess." A trouser-less Ginny Weasley grumbles. "And great party last night, Zabini."

"Thanks, love," Blaise graces them with a charming smile even in his hung over state, and Ginny snorts.

"Save it for my brother!" She calls over her shoulder before disappearing from the room.

Blaise flushes, and glances at Theo and he common room state. "We'll never finish in time."

Theo sighs, and holds a finger up.

He stomps to his dorm and takes out a crate full of Hangover Potions. (Knowing Blaise, be knew exactly how the night would enfold, and the aftermath.) He grabs the bucket of water he conjured earlier.

Harry's eyes opened in a green burn.

His hand was on his wand in an instant, but Theo placed a gentle hand on his.

"No worries," he grinned, casting a Drying Charm on the soaking wet boy.

Harry glared, half-heartedly, before falling to his pillows in a heap, groaning. "What time is it?"

"Seven thirty," Theo retorts, taking out a vial of the aforementioned potion.

"Day?"

"Saturday."

Harry nearly explodes. "Why in the hell am I awake, then?! I thought we were- ow! Headache. Ouch... Fuck!"

Theo rolls his eyes, and passes the vial to Harry. "Drink it. It's a Hangover Potion."

Harry barely glanced at the potion before downing it. He yawns, and looks instantly relieved. "Thanks, Theo. What happened last night?"

"You don't remember?" Theo smirks.

Harry's face contorts in horror. "Oh, fuck... I didn't... hook up with anybody, did I? I get so..." He glances at his sticky sheets, and looks under them to see what Theo expects is nudity. "I did, didn't I?"