The Bargain

WATTPAD PEOPLE, ON FF THIS STORY WAS RATED 'T,' NOW IT'S 'M.' IT'S MATURE ON HERE AS WELL NOW. ALSO, THE GENRES ON FF WERE ADVENTURE AND ROMANCE, I BREAK THE 4TH WALL A LOT SO THIS INFORMATION IS IMPORTANT IN-STORY. AGAIN, SORRY ABOUT IT SAYING UNDEFINED AND STUFF(PROBABLY) BUT I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT'S CAUSING THAT

This is the chapter where shit goes down, time and time again. Also, this is IMPORTANT: IT IS RATED M. THERE ARE NO LEMONS, BUT SERIOUSLY. I HAD TO CHANGE THE RATING. Anyways, make sure your body is ready. That's a nintendo reference, not a sex thing. If you don't like this chapter, I'm afraid I'm going to have to tell you that you shouldn't read this story anymore. Seriously, shit fucking goes down. This chapter is crazy.

P.S. Maybe the viewership will be different now that it's M, but, apparently, no one fucking reads these A/Ns, since I clearly said not to tell me it's cringeworthy, since I already know that, but nearly every single review said that anyways.

P.P.S. Even if everyone thinks it's garbage, I'll still write it. In fact, it's even easier to write because I don't have to worry about it being any good. Fuck "technically correct comma usage" that people reading this story probably won't be able to tell if it's correct anyways. E.g. "[blah blah blah], right Percy?" vs. "[blah blah blah], right, Percy?" The second one is correct, because it's an appositive, I think, or some shit, but who really cares in the first place, right?

P.P.P.S. If you guys tl;dr(too long; didn't read) this I'll fuckin' bash you

tl;dr: no lemons but it's inappropriate unless you're "17," also since it's cringeworthy anyway, I'll have no reservations.

Disclaimer: Don't own PJO.

Percy sat beside Annabeth's cot in the infirmary until she woke up. At some point, Luke had pulled up a chair as well.

"You know that only I'll be able to understand her when she wakes up, right dude?" Percy asked in his typical disrespectful manner.

"I think I'll be able to hear her," Luke said with an unsettling grin. Just what was he planning?

"We'll see," was all Percy said.

About an hour later, she finally woke up with a soundless yawn. She looked around, saw Percy, and smiled.

"I had a good dream. It was about us. We were walking on the beach, hand in hand, it was wonderful. Can we have a date like that soon?"

"You are way too forward, you know that? Read the mood, for crying out loud. I've been sitting here, worried sick, for seven hours straight, and that's what you're telling me? Talk about no tact."

"I'm really sorry! I forgot about your back! Oh my gods, is it scarred? I ripped out more than a chunk or two! Even ambrosia and nectar has its limits! Why didn't you let me down, you dummy!? You really are-"

Silence. Percy didn't blink. She nodded at him like she wanted him to. She blinked, but nothing was transmitted. How odd. It seems Percy had more control over hearing her thoughts than she had sending them. Seriously, that was freaky.

"I'm fine. Water heals me, you know, so there's not even a scratch left on me. Fletcher said I was a miracle case and that he'd never seen something so utterly ridiculous in all his life. He was at the archery range, and saw me heal myself. Besides, I'm not your only guest. You're being very inconsiderate."

Annabeth got a puzzled look on her face before turning her head to the other side and looking straight into Luke's eyes.

No reaction.